KitPVP Gems and Cash Giveaway! #1

Ratings
Like: Liked
Follow: Followed
IGN: SuperRGG
Why you want the gems/cash: I love to pvp on MineVast KitPvP and with this I could make my pvp experience so more enjoyable and fun by buying some good kits with the gems. I would also help my good friend BubbyStank go for a kit, then I would keep the rest and continue to save up for blades. I just joined this server last Saturday, and have already loved it and made it the only minecraft server I play on. Also, I really want Blades, because it is a really over-powered kit, and I could also sell it's components and get more money. I would be able to get more kills and improve my KDR, because my KDR isn't very good right now. Also, I think that if I won this giveaway, that I would want to play more on KitPvP and be better on KitPvP, meaning I can get more gems, and eventually continue with Blades and get Blades 2 and Blades 3! My friend BubbyStank has offered to help me get the remaining gems that I need for Blades if I win the giveaway, so that I will be able to get Blades if I win this giveaway. Also, I want the gems, because who doesn't want FREE GEMS???? I would just love getting the gems/cash, as it would make my life on KitPvP so much easier, and probably more fun!

Favorite thing about MineVast: I love getting to just pvp in a fun environment and to hang out and play around and just have fun pvping. Everyone is always pretty nice to me and we can all just joke around in the chat. We can pvp each other and then just be all gg about it. So, I would say the fun gaming environment is my favorite thing! Also, there is one more thing that I feel like I should say, it is something that I love about MineVast, but it isn't my favorite thing. So here it is: The KitPvP And Parkour Maps! I love the map on KitPvP to pvp on, it is so fun, it has so many hidden "easter eggs" and so many secret rooms and hide-outs. Every day I find a cool new cave or hidden room on the KitPvP map. Also, the parkour maps are awesome as well! There are so many maps on parkour and every one of them has a cool theme that it sticks with, and it just makes the parkour maps more exciting in my opinion! Creative is also really awesome, and I love being able to get your plot graded, and also make maps for parkour and then submit them through your plot. I also love the staff on Creative, and think that they are really awesome. To be honest, there isn't anything that I don't like, but these are all of my favorite things! :D!

Thanks for reading my entry, and I hope that you consider me a worthy winner of this awesome giveaway! :D! :D! :D! :D!

Last edited:

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Giveaway ending in 2 days! Winners will be announced at 11:59PM EST on February 15, 2015!

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Giveaway ending on February 15th (5 days from today)! Winners will be announced here and will receive their earnings on February 30th! Winners will be announced at 11:59PM EST on February 15th!!
If you do not win a prize, I will have monthly giveaways soon on KitPvP! Thanks and good luck to all!
There is no Feb 30th...

Ratings
I am entered, right? You never responded to say that I was entered, BTW: my app is the one at the top of the 3rd page.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I am entered, right? You never responded to say that I was entered, BTW: my app is the one at the top of the 3rd page.
Yep! Also, the giveaway is ending tomorrow @ 11:59PM EST! The winners will be announced and I will be looking at the posts at 12:05AM!
I will post the winners as a reply to this thread at (hopefully) 12:15AM EST! Good luck! Feel free to edit your post until 11:59PM EST! Please do not double post! Thanks!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Ending in 13 hours!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
9 hours until giveaway ends! A few important notes/tricks/tips:

1.) Some of the people that entered did not like the post. Therefore, they're application is denied.
2.) 3 hours before the giveaway ends, I will post all of the names who are entered in a seperate reply to this thread!
3.) You are allowed to edit your post until 11:59PM EST
4.) I am going to by best responce to the Why you want the gems and cash and your favorite thing about MineVast!
5.) Making your post longer will give you a better chance of winning!

Thanks and good luck to all!

Ratings
9 hours until giveaway ends! A few important notes/tricks/tips:

1.) Some of the people that entered did not like the post. Therefore, they're application is denied.
2.) 3 hours before the giveaway ends, I will post all of the names who are entered in a seperate reply to this thread!
3.) You are allowed to edit your post until 11:59PM EST
4.) I am going to by best responce to the Why you want the gems and cash and your favorite thing about MineVast!
5.) Making your post longer will give you a better chance of winning!

Thanks and good luck to all!
Are we about to get the post that has all of the names of the people that are entered.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Sorry for the late post!

The following people are entered:

xZeroGutherx
Polarbear922
Fastball602
Arckrai
Davidmodowere
IBlakeMC
maxim24marc
Willy
kadenlv
Lazerforcer
mckeeni
SuperRGG

Entries are due in 1 hour 16 minutes!
Good luck to all!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Entries are due in 9 minutes! Good luck!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Giveaway ended! Checking entries in 3 minutes! Winners will be announced at 12:15AM EST!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Checking entries now...

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
The winners of this amazing KitPvP giveaway are:

Coming in third place we have...

SuperRGG! Congrats on winning the third place prize! I will private message you tomorrow at 9:00PM EST about when on March 2nd you can receive your gems and what time is good for you!

Coming in 2nd place we have...

fastball602! Congrats! I will private message you around 9:00PM EST about when you can receive your earnings on March 2nd!

And now...for the 1st place prize...we have...

maxim24marc! Congrats! I will prove message you around 9:00PM EST about when you can recieve your earnings on March 2nd!

Didn't win a prize? I am very sorry! Don't worry! After I get the last two undead kits and get blades I will be doing a giveaway every two weeks! (Very short ones)! Whoever won will have a very small chance of winning the next giveaway! Thanks for participating! If a mod could lock this that would be great! I will work very hard to finish getting the kits I need left, due to the amount of likes and views and minimal advertising needed! Thanks a lot once again! I did this for you guys, for the community! I felt like I owned you guys this and still owe you! There will be many other giveaways! Not just on KitPvP but ALL servers! I am currently trying to save up for a Skyblock VIP! Thanks again! Peace!

~Superburrito_132