• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Again, I reiterate, EULA. It does not matter what the degree of "op"ness is of the donator kits, just the fact that they existed was EULA-breaking.
Then whats the point of Donating?
And, why can't KitPvP go back to how it was before the new update. There could still be the more op kits available, but bought with InGame money, or Gems. I personally think that It would be more fun than dying almost instantly when you walk out.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Then whats the point of Donating?
And, why can't KitPvP go back to how it was before the new update. There could still be the more op kits available, but bought with InGame money, or Gems. I personally think that It would be more fun than dying almost instantly when you walk out.
The point of donating? To keep the server from running out of money, and to fund giveaways like the Halloween Giveaway.

There are already more kits available purchaseable with gems. All tier 2 race kits as well as blades and its tier 2, so im not sure what exactly you are complaining about with that.

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
The point of donating? To keep the server from going bankrupt, and to fund giveaways like the Halloween Giveaway. There are already more kits available purchaseable with gems. All tier 2 race kits as well as blades and its tier 2, so im not sure what exactly you are complaining about with that.
Quite obviously i'm complaining about the fact that there is no difference between perks of Premium and Sponsor.
Having payed $200 for the Sponsor rank, I find it… irritating that I have no more perks than someone who has payed $5.

Also I prefer long battles where you can get dah good shit ;)

Quite obviously i'm complaining about the fact that there is no difference between perks of Premium and Sponsor.
Having payed $200 for the Sponsor rank, I find it… irritating that I have no more perks than someone who has payed $5.

And, I completely get Donating to keep the server from going bankrupt, and funding the Halloween Giveaway, but I just think that we shouldd at least have some, IF LITTLE, perks over lower ranks, that is all, I did not intend to make this an argument, I am just putting my thoughts on the forums :)

Last edited by a moderator:

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6

Ever consider that the staff are simply not sure what perks to add for higher donator ranks? And also your statement is incorrect, there are several differences. Only sponsors can do /ptime, and I believe only Vast+ can do /disenchant and can add people to their plots., either that or legend+.

Edit: If I am coming off as argumentative, I apologize. Im simply trying to show other viewpoints in the matter.

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Ever consider that the staff are simply not sure what perks to add for higher donator ranks? And also your statement is incorrect, there are several differences. Only sponsors can do /ptime, and I believe only Vast+ can do /disenchant, either that or legend+.

Edit: If I am coming off as argumentative, I apologize. Im simply trying to show other viewpoints in the matter.
^^SameSame<3^^
I don't know, maybe a weapon thats more op, not sharp 5, sharp 1-3? Or something like that? Just something small…

(Totally give sponsors pink armour omg)

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
^^SameSame<3^^
I don't know, maybe a weapon thats more op, not sharp 5, sharp 1-3? Or something like that? Just something small…

(Totally give sponsors pink armour omg)
The only problem I see with adding enchanted weapons like that is it would bring back the ragers of the old update that were convinced that donators were the most OP things in existence, and that we were the scum of the earth.

David H.

Donator
Ratings
13 14
This is just my personal opinion. I never said that I wanted Donators to be super op, just more. Meaning they have better things, but it can still be a fair fight.

I'm not against the update. I just think that Minevast was more fun when there was 200+ players, not 50+
Again true.

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
The only problem I see with adding enchanted weapons like that is it would bring back the ragers of the old update that were convinced that donators were the most OP things in existence, and that we were the scum of the earth.
Mhm, you make good points, thanks :)

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
You get 10 year old nubs complaining. But the truth is everyone has started from the bottom. It took me 500 levels to become mv+ on the old map, I had an ender chest of storage. But I liked it as it was a competition to get op armour. Things which are op and you can abuse are fun which is why the games( not saying cuz advertising) that have thinks to be abused are the more popular and fun games to play. Don't think it's all donate to win as when I got Vast, I was already op having mv+. The way to do well is to work hard and you'll gradually get better. Quit complaining that the old few updates was "unfair" cause I've started there and haven't had any donor ranks to help me until recently! But I got op in the classic map without a donor rank; anyone can get good stuff if they put dedication in to it.

Ratings
Arckrai v1 map was the bomb digity I loved minevast v1 it was so awesome back then i had alot of fun in v1
THEN a guy named "Brackishbird8" came along and made it horrible with his OP P4 team... And do you remember godsquad?
It would have to be the classic map.
It was great for pvping and filled with memories when the server would gain over 200 players
I

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Wow, this was from a long time ago... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.