KitPvP Reimagine?

MiixedAxel

PATRON+
MiixedAxel
MiixedAxel
Patron+
Ratings
13 1
I think most of us here who have played KitPvP can agree that it has a plethora of problems. This is my list of problems, in order of importance starting with this:
1. Not enough staff members for activity, in the one server which requires constant overlook by staff. Plenty of “ChatMods” with no authority, need the authority. When the KitPvP staff are on, there are still hackers running around without getting banned. Hackers are a huge problem (#Axel2020)
2. A monopoly was formed with gsets. there’s no way to really solo play gsets. The OG’S will camp spawn until a gset drops and will jump them. I’ve grinded this server for over 150 hours, achieving many gsets, but I’m mainly a solo player and any time I jump down the same people follow you and gang up on you. Gsets are way to hard to get when you can’t even really use them solo. Already established squads just farm off everyone else who cannot progress, or use any of their proof of progression.
3. The anti cheat on the server is extremely glitchy, surely for hackers but for non hackers as well. The straight at spawn, lily pads, slabs. You get glitched and stuck on these things often due to the anti cheat, and I was automatically banned once my anti cheat when I got glitched out in lily pads using Lunar Client.
4. The server lags but this is a known problem which I don’t believe needs an explanation.
I can just imagine how much better the server would be without these problems, can we have a reimagine and fix it all at some point?
5. I edited this in because I forgot but the hours are broken as well, this is the least important problem.