KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Username: KiKi_Vanilla [Mapper] (5 maps accepted already)
Map Name: KSI vs Logan Paul (or KSIvsLoganPaul)
Map Builders: KiKi_Vanilla and Dr_Milkshake

Difficulty: medium or hard (92 jumps, but they aren't especially hard)
Photos:

Attachments

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Keep in mind I am not a map judge, just a parkour staff member. Treat my opinion of your map as one of a player and as a member of the community :)

I’m going to give this a -1 because there is already a map with this theme (/log Boxing). It is a KSI vs Logan Paul boxing ring map. Your build looks nice and I’m on mobile so I can’t say anything about the parkour, but overall if the Boxing map wasn’t in existence I would give this a +1. Make sure you keep referring to the Map List to make sure all of your maps are original!

-Pyro

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Also to add on, 90 jumps is a lot for a medium/hard difficulty, I would try to either make the parkour harder to match a hard/expert difficulty or shorter to meet the length of your standard medium/hard map.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality/Design ~ Unfortunately at the moment as Pyro mentioned above there's already a parkour map with this current theme, I like the design on your build and you did a pretty good job with it, unfortunate that your current theme is non-original.

Parkour difficulty/variety ~ I mean even if they might not be considered hard in my opinion 90 jumps is quite a lot for a medium or hard map, the parkour jumps are quite basic. I tried out the parkour map in my own time and sad to say your jumps don't really have that much variety, you've got some ladder/fence jumps in places but there's not much, for example adding slime block jumps, soul sand jumps, bed/chest jumps, cactus jumps, etc would really make the build look more attractive and be more interesting to play.

Good luck! :)

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Keep in mind I am not a map judge, just a parkour staff member. Treat my opinion of your map as one of a player and as a member of the community :)

I’m going to give this a -1 because there is already a map with this theme (/log Boxing). It is a KSI vs Logan Paul boxing ring map. Your build looks nice and I’m on mobile so I can’t say anything about the parkour, but overall if the Boxing map wasn’t in existence I would give this a +1. Make sure you keep referring to the Map List to make sure all of your maps are original!

-Pyro
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality/Design ~ Unfortunately at the moment as Pyro mentioned above there's already a parkour map with this current theme, I like the design on your build and you did a pretty good job with it, unfortunate that your current theme is non-original.

Parkour difficulty/variety ~ I mean even if they might not be considered hard in my opinion 90 jumps is quite a lot for a medium or hard map, the parkour jumps are quite basic. I tried out the parkour map in my own time and sad to say your jumps don't really have that much variety, you've got some ladder/fence jumps in places but there's not much, for example adding slime block jumps, soul sand jumps, bed/chest jumps, cactus jumps, etc would really make the build look more attractive and be more interesting to play.

Good luck! :)
Also to add on, 90 jumps is a lot for a medium/hard difficulty, I would try to either make the parkour harder to match a hard/expert difficulty or shorter to meet the length of your standard medium/hard map.
Thank you both for your informative replies :)
I will try my best to improve the parkour

- KiKi :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello KiKi_Vanilla and Dr_Milkshake,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
This is mostly due to the fact that we do indeed have a map with the same theme (Boxing.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
Despite there already being a map with the same theme, this submission is definitely more detailed, so good job on that! It is accurate to what you were going for, and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this!
The parkour is a bit repetitive with the use of wool, clay and ladders in your jumps. There are some different jumps throughout, but try to make it varied throughout the ENTIRE map! As mentioned above, 90 jumps is a lot for the hard difficulty, so try to have less jumps! Also, the difficulty of the map is somewhere around medium.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.