Late intro

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
howdy
beep beep lettuce
I realised that I haven't done an intro yet so here it is!!1!!11!
I've Been playing manacube for a few months now, I'm usually on parkour and creative but occasionally kitpvp.
So if you see me, say hi <:
I honestly don't know what else to say so here is some random stuff about me?
I'm a smol bean. I enjoy bands like twenty one pilots, crywank and yeah. I've watched most seasons of Doctor Who. I make unfunny jokes, I try too hard.
so that's all for now :/ if you wanna talk or something im online most days, kinda sad actually.
I've only been playing manacube for a for a few months now, but its become one of my favourite servers and the community is honestly full of some of the coolest people.
ok kids remember to eat your cereal
(ik this is very crinke)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome couch is trash to the community! Don't feel bad about making a late intro most of us do. I love kitpvp maybe we can 1v1 sometime? If you have any questions feel free to message me. Cya around!

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello, CouchIsTrash!

I do not play either KitPVP or Parkour... I really do suck at them :p

I'm a smol bean. I enjoy bands like twenty one pilots, crywank and yeah. I've watched most seasons of Doctor Who.
You and I friends straight away :p <3 I hope to see you around the server. You are a nice person from what I have seen so yeah <3.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
my intro is even later ive been playing on manacube for a looooong time and 2 years later i finally make my intro XD

Ratings
Hey, I would like to welcome you to our Community on the forums and in-game. Hope to see you on the server.