• decent

• a lesser amount of decent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
Hey, my last map was pretty bad. The only thing it had going for it was style, and how nice it looked.
Therefore, I started from scratch and completely killed everything that made my last stage bad, and kept what made it good.
Username: LaukNLoad
An entire video presenting my build:
Plot: /plot goto LaukNLoad 2
31;37
Difficulty: Medium
My disadvantage I notice is that the difficulty of jumps doesn't really match the length. If needed, I will change the map so it's longer and I will up the difficulty to expert or hard.
I'm also going to keep submitting maps until I get the rank. I think I will deserve it eventually.

Last edited:

Louiehee

PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
17 1
Tbh with the building it looks alright until you look at the roof, then im like where is it, so somehow add a roof or something.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Looks good but it might not get accepted BECAUSE it has so much quartz and very very very little detail added to it.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Heyo, the detail in the architecture is great. There's not floating blocks from what I can tell. The depth of field was amazing. However, you had only used three-four blocks for an entire build that looks like it took 10,000+ blocks to make. There is a lot of room for testing/using different blocks. Find good contrasts. Ya know? Good luckio mah dud.

-Golden (The Chicken)

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
Heyo, the detail in the architecture is great. There's not floating blocks from what I can tell. The depth of field was amazing. However, you had only used three-four blocks for an entire build that looks like it took 10,000+ blocks to make. There is a lot of room for testing/using different blocks. Find good contrasts. Ya know? Good luckio mah dud.

-Golden (The Chicken)
Thanks, im still decently new to making parkour.

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
Looks good but it might not get accepted BECAUSE it has so much quartz and very very very little detail added to it.
I don't know how to respond to this. I would say you're incorrect in most ways but I guess that's your opinion?

(lowkey it's really funny hearing those words from you)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Lauk,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map.
It does not look too appealing from the outside and really empty on the inside. I do not see a real theme in this and it is way too long for a medium map. Also 1 jump is harder , than the medium difficulty for sure.
When building a parkour map, try to keep the build and the length of the course to the difficulty (For example a smaller build for an easier difficulty; a bigger build and longer course for insane/expert). Also try to detail insides of rooms/houses/caves etc. so make it look more appealing for players. Also add more variety to jumps, so it is also more fun.
Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.