Not open for further replies.

JJgaming_YT

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
  • Username: SlashMuteJJ
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /warp Lighthouse
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 92 (May be a little low but these jumps are difficult)
  • Photos Of Your Parkour:
    2016-11-27_14.53.22.png
    2016-11-27_14.53.45.png
    2016-11-27_14.53.49.png
    2016-11-27_14.53.58.png

JJgaming_YT

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
:O This is awesome
Maybe a checkpoint at the last jump though

JJgaming_YT

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
:O This is awesome
Maybe a checkpoint at the last jump though
I will. I had it there before but i think that I deleted it because of rage xD

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey JJ,
I won't reject or accept this course at the moment and I will tell you why and what I want to see.
I really like the lighthouse. You built it well and the jumps are decent as well.
2 things are bothering me at the moment: 1st keep the jumps in the insane difficulty and don't try get it too hard (I like the door jump btw. I mean the 5 blocker momentum) Some jumps with momentum are really hard to do on creative, since you cannot use /cp and you cannot momentum, because of fly in gm1 . Try to avoid that if possible. The 2nd thing is, that this sea lantern cube, ruins the nice looking lighthouse. Instead of a cube, maybe add water, boats, ships etc. Stuff which fits better into a lighthouse design.
There is already a lighthouse course and we only accept yours, if it is way better, than the old one and also nice looking with a theme (Not only a lighthouse with ladder jumps). If you maybe improve it a little bit, we will accept it, but you can message me on here always, if you got more questions etc. Sorry for the long text, but I am trying to help you and try helping you improving. Thanks for submitting and I hope to see editing on your course

Shron

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Hey JJ,
I won't reject or accept this course at the moment and I will tell you why and what I want to see.
I really like the lighthouse. You built it well and the jumps are decent as well.
2 things are bothering me at the moment: 1st keep the jumps in the insane difficulty and don't try get it too hard (I like the door jump btw. I mean the 5 blocker momentum) Some jumps with momentum are really hard to do on creative, since you cannot use /cp and you cannot momentum, because of fly in gm1 . Try to avoid that if possible. The 2nd thing is, that this sea lantern cube, ruins the nice looking lighthouse. Instead of a cube, maybe add water, boats, ships etc. Stuff which fits better into a lighthouse design.
There is already a lighthouse course and we only accept yours, if it is way better, than the old one and also nice looking with a theme (Not only a lighthouse with ladder jumps). If you maybe improve it a little bit, we will accept it, but you can message me on here always, if you got more questions etc. Sorry for the long text, but I am trying to help you and try helping you improving. Thanks for submitting and I hope to see editing on your course

Shron
I Will be making many edits such as the things that you said above. I will take out the 5 blocker because it may be too hard for the people who try to test my map. Sorry about that :p. The cube (which was supposed to be a beacon) will also be removed because it looks really ugly too. By the end of the week (EST Standards). Thanks for weighing in! :D

-JJ

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Hey JJ,

Shron
I have edited the course. I deleted the cube and put kind of like a sail boat.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Heyho JJ,
I am accepting this course after reviewing and talking to other staff. It looks now way much better and it is really decent. We added 1 cp at the end for the non speed user, because it will be very hard for them. Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more like this in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.