Rejected Lil' Derp's Christmas| Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
You could say it is a spin-off of wonderland. That's my guess, anyway. I agree with @Steph

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
You could say it is a spin-off of wonderland. That's my guess, anyway. I agree with @Steph
If you are referring to the Winter wonderland map, me and Sophie started this before that map came out. We started in the middle of December but didn't finish in time for Christmas, but you can have the Christmas spirit always!

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
I fully understand but yes, we made this before the champ map wonderland had come out. But, there are multiple Christmas maps. For example Snowman and Gingerbread house, Expert. Trying not to be biased Kyle.. Let's say the map was really well built there's a chance it could still get in. Just your opinion tho.

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
( @Sophie(413) , @PancakezRule5 )
The time it was made does not matter. This was posted today, meaning it is after the champion map Wonderland was created. Thus, it defeats the argument of it not being original if it makes sense.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hi there I am sorry to say I am going to be rejecting your map. The theme of your parkour was not original, the pressure plate also does not respond to the correct difficulty and I would also not say its the right difficulty. Some of the jumps are to much for a medium map. The build was well done however. I hope to see more maps in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.