Locked chests

In my base I have three diffrent types of chests from diffrent people who left me or betrayed me for some others, and my question is, Can I destroy some others locked chest in my base? Or do I have to do the (irritating) process of inviting them, them destroying them, and then kicking them out again?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
If u want to get the locked chests removed you will have to contact staff

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
In my base I have three diffrent types of chests from diffrent people who left me or betrayed me for some others, and my question is, Can I destroy some others locked chest in my base? Or do I have to do the (irritating) process of inviting them, them destroying them, and then kicking them out again?

You have 2 options:

1. Reach out to the people involved and ask them to remove their items if they left your party.
2. Make a support ticket to have staff remove the items if they refuse to remove items. Staff can in some instances remove the items and give them to the owners of them.

We do recommend reaching out to them first though, through /mail or if you /msg in game. if they do not respond in a day or so then make a ticket.