frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Heya! I just wanted to give feedback and opinions, keep in mind I'm not a map judge, so whatever they say goes !

The map is pretty short to be an insane, with insanes ranging between 100-150 ish jumps most of the time.
Also, the build and theme i dont really understand. The build just seems really messy in my opinion, and the parkour doesn't blend in well, making it look unattractive.

However, these are just my opinions and best of luck with your submission! <3

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello 1stCombo,
I regret to inform you that your map has been rejected.

The map lacks a main build which is one of the major points to a map on ManaCube. The purpose of a main build is to have the parkour properly blended into the build so the map is aesthetically strong. Overall, I liked the color palette you used throughout the parkour and had a nice general aesthetic but a main build is required so the parkour isn't just floating which is no longer accepted on ManaCube.

One thing that seems to also be missing is a theme. Typically a theme is something not based around the parkour itself, this is something like a map based around a house and not something like a "neo only map". Try to find an original theme that hasn't already been build on ManaCube.

The strong point of your map was the parkour. This being said, the parkour could use a lot more jump/block variety. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. The length of the map was too short, try having around 100-150 jumps! The difficulty of the map was also to easy for an insane difficulty. Although all the jumps were floating, the parkour was pretty good and had decent variety and flow, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting a map on ManaCube. Good luck on any future submissions! [Jacob]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555.
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.