ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Looking for Love
A Forums Contest

LoveNotes.png

Valentine’s Day will soon be here, and ManaCube’s most eligible bachelor is ready to give up the single life. That’s right, Dacon is looking for love on the forums.

If you are interested in becoming Dacon’s partner on Creative please post below why you believe you should be "the golden apple of his eye". The person chosen will /marry Dacon on Creative and be his partner until the end of the year.

The winner will be announced Sunday February 12th and the wedding is planned Valentine's Day, February 14th.

Maturity Age: 15

Favorite Foods: Canadian Bacon, Kit Kats, bagged milk, Subway

Hobbies: Dota 2, Spending money on Dota 2, Minecraft, Getting stuck in Canadian snow drifts, Riding in the rain to Subway, Club penguin and cats

Best Pick-up Line: Are you a block of dirt, because I dig you?

Previous Relationships: Just ended a long term romance with CrazyPeacock and is looking for a more serious relationship.

• Dacon reserves the right to annul the marriage if his partner violates ManaCube rules.
    • This is purely a marriage of convenience. The winner will not become co-owner and has no legal right to ManaCube or its subsidiaries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This took awhile to make, but it was worth it ;)

Poems for you <3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

If kisses were raindrops,
I'd send you
showers.
If
hugs were seconds,
I'd send you
hours.
If
smiles were water,
I'd send you the
sea,
and if
love were a person,
I'd send you
ME!

It feels so lovely
to be in love,
you my
darling are
no less than a

blessing from above.
You
lighten up, not
just my day, but
my whole
life,
You give me

strength when
I feel
weak with
your beautiful
smile.

You are my sun, my moon.
You're my
words, you're my tune.
My
earth, my sky, my sea.
You're
everything to me.
You're my
light in the darkness.
You're my
peace and happiness.
My
hope, my forever love.

Dacon, you should pick me as your spouse because I can make anything you ask on creative, do any course you wish on parkour, fight all people you say on kitpvp, and will make your day bright. I also have a kitkat :D But more importantly, I won't ever be mean to you, and won't ever cheat, like a little scumbag. I will make your day worth living, making every moment joy and happiness when you're around me. And last, I am on a mission to save club penguin! :D

Last edited:

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
My Poem to Dakota:

Plumbers are red,
Hedgehogs are blue,
Press start to join,
And be my player two!

Last edited:

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
But... but I have a screenshot with him D:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Because of this:
e5cc1070750d345da7c3e3d81066ae96.jpg

:rolleyes: ;)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Heya Dakota! Im Kat and I'll tell you why I'm the best match for you <3. First off you love kitkats and I'm basically a kitkat xD Second I love subway! We could take long car rides in the rain there. <3 And Third I will make our marriage strictly business. You won't have to worry about me being over annoying or bugging you. I'll be the best Wife ever and never nag you. Now here are some of my best pickup lines to win you over :p Are you gravel, because I'm falling for you! Are you from the Nether because you're out of this world! Are you a torch because you brighten up my path!
To show My commitment. <3

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Heya Dakota! Im Kat and I'll tell you why I'm the best match for you <3. First off you love kitkats and I'm basically a kitkat xD Second I love subway! We could take long car rides in the rain there. <3 And Third I will make our marriage strictly business. You won't have to worry about me being over annoying or bugging you. I'll be the best Wife ever and never nag you. Now here are some of my best pickup lines to win you over :p Are you gravel, because I'm falling for you! Are you from the Nether because you're out of this world! Are you a torch because you brighten up my path!
To show My commitment. <3
Well, we know who's winning now. XD

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
:oops:Hello my little Dacon bacon. :) I too am 18 and mentally 15!! I'm looking for love if you know what I mean. :^) I've tried some dating websites like farmers.com, Matchmaker.com, okCupid.com and RocknRollDating.com and still I found no mate, so I was wondering if you would like to do more than date!! Dont you think its fate!!! ;) Ya know the marry thang. :cool: And as your nerdy partner in crime I can help take care of your duties from dylan!! <3
Im also a pokemon master:cool: and my goal is to make my letter the BEST!!!!
And im willing to do what ever it takes to marry you. <3

I can make some dankin Canadian bacon for ya every morning for breakfast. (Since I'm really good at cookin.) I can buy you kit kats and bagged milk every day. If you really want. ;) I can also take you to subway when ever you want and get you what ever sandwich you would like.:rolleyes:

I also play dota 2 and will spend any money on dota 2 for you. <3 I love minecraft including 2 of my favorite servers such as Minevast & Manacube.:D I too love to drift the snow!!! And I love club penguin too!!! :cool: Also what's a penguins favorite food ... a burrrrrrrrrito. :eek: And don't worry I will take great care of Ava your cat. I'll feed em, groom em and wash em when ever ya want.

Here are some of my awesome pickup lines.
1. Are you a lever? Because you turn me on.
2. Lets go back to my place , ill show you my biome. You must be ice, because I’ve been waiting to pick you up for a long time.
3. Are you a mob because id like to slay you!
4. Are you lost? 'Cause it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven.
5. Can I have directions? "To where?" To your heart
6. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
7. Did it hurt? "Did what hurt?" When you fell out of heaven?
8. Somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!
9. I hope you know CPR, cause you just took my breath away!
10. Dakota I can go with these pick up lines all night, should I take it up a NOTCH?

I'm very sorry that you broke up a long term romance relationship with Crazypeacock. And don't worry you asked for a serious relationship so I'll give you one. Bc Me & Emma would love to have you!! :rolleyes:

Dakota i dedicate this song for you! <3 Its called "Your Man" by Josh Turner

Baby, lock the doors and turn the lights down low
Put some music on that's soft and slow
Baby, we ain't got no place to go
I hope you understand
I've been thinking 'bout this all day long
Never felt a feeling quite this strong
I can't believe how much it turns me on
Just to be your man
There's no hurry, don't you worry
We can take our time
Come a little closer, let's go over
What I had in mind
Baby, lock the doors and turn the lights down low
Put some music on that's soft and slow
Baby, we ain't got no place to go
I hope you understand
I've been thinking 'bout this all day long
Never felt a feeling quite this strong
I can't believe how much it turns me on
Just to be your man
Ain't nobody ever love nobody
The way that I love you

Thanks for reading my love letter my little Canadian Dacon bacon. And have a wonderful, great, fantastic, subway filled with KitKat day!!!!!;)

Last edited:

Abel

Donator
Ratings
:oops:Hello my little Dacon bacon. :) I too am 18 and mentally 15!! I'm looking for love if you know what I mean. :^) I've tried some dating websites like farmers.com, Matchmaker.com, okCupid.com and RocknRollDating.com and still I found no mate, so I was wondering if you would like to do more than date!! ;) Ya know the marry thang. :cool: And as your nerdy partner in crime I can help take care of your duties from dylan!! <3

I can make some dankin Canadian bacon for ya every morning for breakfast. (Since I'm really good at cookin.) I can buy you kit kats and bagged milk every day. If you really want. ;) I can also take you to subway when ever you want and get you what ever sandwich you would like.:rolleyes:

I also play dota 2 and will spend any money on dota 2 for you. <3 I love minecraft including 2 of my favorite servers such as Minevast & Manacube.:D I too love to drift the snow!!! And I love club penguin too!!! :cool: Also what's a penguins favorite food ... a burrrrrrrrrito. :eek: And don't worry I will take great care of Ava your cat. I'll feed em, groom em and wash em when ever ya want.

Here are some of my awesome pickup lines.
1. Are you a lever? Because you turn me on.
2. Lets go back to my place , ill show you my biome. You must be ice, because I’ve been waiting to pick you up for a long time.
3. Dakota I can go with these pick up lines all night, should I take it up a NOTCH?

I'm very sorry that you broke up a long term romance relationship with Crazypeacock. And don't worry you asked for a serious relationship so I'll give you one. :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading my love letter my little Canadian Dacon bacon. And have a wonderful, great, fantastic, subway filled with KitKat day!!!!!;)
I Ship this "Dolf."

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
We haven't talked much but hey semi-blind dates are always fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm also willing to buy you kit kats and subway while you sit and play dota

you also haven't changed my forum title yet so that must mean something...right?

test.jpg

*on a side note, while looking at this picture i'm trying to figure out where tf the dude's hand went..

Last edited:

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Hey, Dakota, I’m Chloe. My sole purpose in life is to beat Kat and become your lover. I love Dota 2 and I’ll spend as much money as you want. What happens when Lina, Ember Spirit and Batrider all decide they want to mid? A flame war. <- My best Dota joke :p

We can go to Subway all day and get caught up in those Canadian snowdrifts of yours. I’m a great cook and I’ll make you Canadian bacon all day whenever you want. Unlike my competitors, I know where to get bagged milk. I’ll give you a serious relationship better than Crazy. To finish this off some corny Minecraft pick up lines. :D

1. Are you a creeper cos you make my heart explode

2. Are you a Witch? Because I’m under your spell
  3. Girl u so fine I wanna buy you some clothes at the Gift Shop (One from club penguin just because) ;)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hey, Dakota, I’m Chloe. My sole purpose in life is to beat Kat and become your lover. I love Dota 2 and I’ll spend as much money as you want. What happens when Lina, Ember Spirit and Batrider all decide they want to mid? A flame war. <- My best Dota joke :p

We can go to Subway all day and get caught up in those Canadian snowdrifts of yours. I’m a great cook and I’ll make you Canadian bacon all day whenever you want. Unlike my competitors, I know where to get bagged milk. I’ll give you a serious relationship better than Crazy. To finish this off some corny Minecraft pick up lines. :D

1. Are you a creeper cos you make my heart explode

2. Are you a Witch? Because I’m under your spell
  3. Girl u so fine I wanna buy you some clothes at the Gift Shop (One from club penguin just because) ;)
I welcome all challengers!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Dacon, Im not gonna start with dear cause you are so sincere,
If I could have all the time in the world,
I know what I would do:
I’d spend the time
In pleasure sublime,
Just by being with you.
Funny if it all landed upside down, but if it did all we'd have is a frown.
Nobody's perfect, I'll never try, no
But I promise I'm worth it if you just open up your eyes,
I never said I was perfect, see I never claimed to be
Cause perfect is perception, perception is all that they can see,
I know you have the Owner rank and me, well I got VIP, so maybe I can be a very important person in your life bb.
*brushes shoulders*

Pce ~ Inversive

Last edited:

Abel

Donator
Ratings
Dacon, Im not gonna start with dear cause you are so sincere,
If I could have all the time in the world,
I know what I would do:
I’d spend the time
In pleasure sublime,
Just by being with you.
Funny if it all landed upside down, but if it did all we'd have is a frown.
Nobody's perfect, I'll never try, no
But I promise I'm worth it if you just open up your eyes,
I never said I was perfect, see I never claimed to be
Cause perfect is perception, perception is all that they can see,
I know you have the Owner rank and me, well I got VIP, so maybe I can be a very important person in your life bb.
*brushes shoulders*

Pce ~ Inversive
This is hot....

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Dakota Valentines.jpg

Erm. Well this was sort of just for laughs. Hope you enjoy it. If I have damaged any eyes I recommend the specsavers near me. They do some decent deals on glasses and you get a free eye test XD.