Major Improvements + Donor Rank Changes.

Which Suggestion Do You Like The Most?

• Uno

• Dos

• Tres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Androob

Donator
Ratings
Hello Everyone,

I have a few ideas I'd like to bring to the table, I respect everyone's positions as owner and admins and I don't intend to force or bother anyone to add these features.

Before I begin, I have my own server, So when I speak of plugins and permissions, I'm not talking out of my rear, I have actual experience working with them :)

Suggestion Uno,
- AutoSell Toggle For Vast+
The rank "Vast" to most people is considered expensive, in the donations world, I know anything above $80 is considered a large buy, so at this price-point, I'd expect to gain access to certain features that do not break the game, but make it easier for someone who's invested ALOT of money.

Suggestion Dos,
- Access to special chat characters for everyone OR VIP+
I know you guys are using my favourite developers plugin "DeluxeChat" which allows more control over the chat functions, of them being allowing users with certain permissions to perform chat "emojis" like smiley faces kissy faces, etc. Guys, its annoying when I put a heart in chat (the friendly nature of my personality) and it bombards me with "you cannot perform special characters in chat.

Extended_Clip has included permissions to allow users to perform these features, from a simple /pex its obvious your using PermissionsEX on prison, All you need to do is add "deluxechat.utf" to everyones permissions (unless each group is set to inherit each-other, im not good with pex) or VIP+ permissions.

Suggestion Tres,
Another DeluxeChat Suggestion, Adding more useful information to the JSON hover of players usernames and rank. I find it really funny hovering over someone rank just to discover they are indeed the rank that is clearly stated on the screen. Add something like they're playtime across the server (not network) add rank related information (I use deluxechat myself and I know extended_clip adds new placeholders for DeluxeChat and EZRank ALL THE TIME).

Finally Suggestion Cuatro,
TURN OFF THE PUBLIC ACHIEVEMENTS
Code:
#Minecraft server properties
#Mon Aug 10 21:22:58 EDT 2015
spawn-protection=0
generator-settings=
force-gamemode=false
allow-nether=true
gamemode=0
broadcast-console-to-ops=true
enable-query=false
player-idle-timeout=0
difficulty=2
spawn-monsters=true
op-permission-level=4
resource-pack-hash=
*** announce-player-achievements=false ***
pvp=false
snooper-enabled=true
level-type=DEFAULT
hardcore=false
enable-command-block=false
max-players=160
network-compression-threshold=128
max-world-size=29999984
server-port=(nope)
debug=false
server-ip=(not advertising)
spawn-npcs=true
allow-flight=false
level-name=world
view-distance=8
hellworld=true
resource-pack=
spawn-animals=true
white-list=false
generate-structures=true
online-mode=false
max-build-height=256
level-seed=
use-native-transport=true
motd=A Minecraft Server
enable-rcon=false

If you've made it to the end of this post, I thank you for reading it.

Regards,

TheCanadianIdiot And kookythecat
(cutest couple on this server)

Last edited:

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Great Ideas, I agree with most of these suggestions.

Furthermore, I'm not sure if Dacon would use these exact plugins as some might clash with other plugins that they have on the server. If this is the case, I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to code them himself or find a plugin similar to this. (I've owned quite a few servers in my time) :p

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
Finally someone with the right idea. I believe suggestion Uno definitely reaches to the satisfaction of those certain players. It could be brought further if Uno and Dos were formed together in order to create the idea that those certain ranks (and higher) will have access to special characters and autosell, etc.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
TheCanadianIdiot And kookythecat
(cutest couple on this server)
First off, The cutest couple would be myself and DraconicDeity :p. Secondly, Autosell isnt enabled and I dont think it should be, Or at least, Maybe for Legend+. Thirdly, Special Charecters would be nice but another reason to spam.
Suggestion Tres,
Another DeluxeChat Suggestion, Adding more useful information to the JSON hover of players usernames and rank. I find it really funny hovering over someone rank just to discover they are indeed the rank that is clearly stated on the screen. Add something like they're playtime across the server (not network) add rank related information (I use deluxechat myself and I know extended_clip adds new placeholders for DeluxeChat and EZRank ALL THE TIME).
We already have something similar to that ^.

Finally Suggestion Cuatro,
TURN OFF THE PUBLIC ACHIEVEMENTS
Public Achievements aren't a hassle until tons of players join.