Make duel elo leaderboards more public

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
Currently the only way to check top 10 elos for each duel kit is /duel top {kit name}.
This command is relatively unknown, and requires perfect capitalization for the command to even work.

I think it would be a great idea if there was somewhere in spawn to see the top elos for each kit, this would make the leaderboard more competitive, and give players some motivation to practice duel kits and get better.

There is a couple of different ways to accomplish this, the old manacube leaderboards displayed each players head along with the stats and their placement on the leaderboard. Something like this could work, or simply add another interactable floating leaderboard that lists the players, similar to the others found in spawn.

Thoughts?

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
Currently the only way to check top 10 elos for each duel kit is /duel top {kit name}.
This command is relatively unknown, and requires perfect capitalization for the command to even work.

I think it would be a great idea if there was somewhere in spawn to see the top elos for each kit, this would make the leaderboard more competitive, and give players some motivation to practice duel kits and get better.

There is a couple of different ways to accomplish this, the old manacube leaderboards displayed each players head along with the stats and their placement on the leaderboard. Something like this could work, or simply add another interactable floating leaderboard that lists the players, similar to the others found in spawn.

Thoughts?
I like this idea and would also like to see duel queues fixed + wager duels sending as free duels.

pomp123

ELITE
Pompously
Pompously
ELITE
Ratings
1 5
horrible idea. the server is dead as it is and we should not be encouraging new players to engage in anything other than dropping mid. however removing the option for free duels and only allowing for wager duels with a minimum bet of $10,000 ingame money would be a welcome addition.

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
horrible idea. the server is dead as it is and we should not be encouraging new players to engage in anything other than dropping mid. however removing the option for free duels and only allowing for wager duels with a minimum bet of $10,000 ingame money would be a welcome addition.
Suppose people see a leaderboard, 9/10 of the time they wish to be on it. Dropping mid is good to an extent, but if one wants to grind a leaderboard, duels are significantly easier to grind because you don't need a million hours and a crap ton of money. Duels make everything equal, it's down to the skill and not whether or not you have SVAs or not.

Further, if you want to duel a friend why would you wanna bet 10k on it? it makes no sense to take your friend's money. Also, getting 10k as a beginner would take time, basically limiting who can and can't duel.

Not a 'welcoming' idea imo!

Vitalised

ELITE
Vitalised
Vitalised
ELITE
Ratings
27 4

Thoughts?
+1 I like this idea.

cva135

VIP
cva135
cva135
VIP
Ratings

Thoughts?
this is my goat btw