Make me a warrior plz!! READ! :)

My ign ( in game name ) is the same as my forums name. Awesomefight2000. Just moments ago, I hit level 600... And i was wondering if a mod can connect and make a warrior, whichi have been informed includes the tag and being in the wall of /warp warrior...

Thank u in advance!! ;)

-awesomefight2000

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
I'll try to see if Dacon can read this ASAP and rank you. Mods don't have the required perms, but I'll try to get him on ;)

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
thanks @Mariomash1VG im still waiting for it though haha
I'm sorry but the Warrior ranking system takes a while it's really when ever dacon decides to rank you to warrior not everyone is accepted into warrior and if you have any bans/tempbans for hacks you will not get Warrior you must earn it legit without hacks or cheats.

EDIT:
I looked a round and took a look at your punishment history you have been Warned 3 times for hacks and tempban 3 times for hacks here is the link of proof http://minevast.com/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=awesomefight2000&server=0 so this mean's that you may not get warrior I'm sorry but if you don't play by the rules then some things are not open to you that's why it's always impotent to play by the rules.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
If this guy has been warned and temp-banned 3 times for hacks, he shouldn't get Warrior. Simple.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Warrior is filling up with noobs... just saying
awesomefight just took ages to get to level 600 he doesnt have any op gear and he isn't that good
plus he has been banned, and he abused the pvp logging when it was glitched, I don't think he deserves it

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
As Dacon has stated many times, Warrior isn't a clan, It's an achievement accomplished by getting level 600.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
As Dacon has stated many times, Warrior isn't a clan, It's an achievement accomplished by getting level 600.
Then why are people who were banned kicked from it like Senzjinx and why isnt it a guild anymore

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Then why are people who were banned kicked from it like Senzjinx and why isnt it a guild anymore
Because they were probably banned for hacking. This means they did not achieve the rank/level fairly so they do not deserve the "achievement".

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Then neither should awesome fight xD, he was banned and he abused glitches

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Quick suggestion is to wait for the Kitpvp revamp to see what happens with everything before joining Warriors it might be worth it or it might not.