Making another world

Ratings
12 2
I know that lots of people want there to be a world reset or it the stay the way it is. But I think you should make another world so when you do /rtp you will go to the new world where you can't claim land. But you can mine, break trees, and raid villages. So this way people get a new world full of new stuff and you get to keep your money inventory and Party bace

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey!

I like this idea a lot because the raided area around spawn (If you want to live near spawn) is kinda challenging to get out of if you don't have the fly command.

I also imagine it really difficult to find a cave on like your first day, or in general every time you're looking for a cave. Same with jungle temples and villages. Every time I find a village there are never villagers and never crops. And jungle temples are always broken into.

Now I feel like a whole new world would create lag all over the server. And the server really doesn't need any more lag!

Anyways this is a pretty good idea!
Sophie

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
@Sophie413 please do not reply to outdated threads. This was from December of 2016, it is not nearly May of 2017. In the future, please do not necro-post! <3

//warned