Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Sorry, I can't approve

You misused apostrophes twice in the same sentence... It's "Pizza parties on Fridays". The words are plural, not possessive, and therefore do not need apostrophes

Until necessary action is taken, I will continue to support the current dacontatorship

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Sorry, I can't approve

You misused apostrophes twice in the same sentence... It's "Pizza parties on Fridays". The words are plural, not possessive, and therefore do not need apostrophes

Until necessary action is taken, I will continue to support the current dacontatorship
Who made you the grammar police? I thought that was my job :( Alfie swooping in and trynna take my job >.<

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Sorry, I can't approve

my apologies Alfie,
I made that advertisement post on my phone and my autocorrect is at fault for that one. I do apologize deeply for not realizing it when I should have. I hope you're able to forgive my phone's mistake and support my sophatatorship.

Sincerely,
Sophia