Manacube is really dumb for not removing safe pit

gunnarhjelm

ELITE
GaniW
GaniW
ELITE
Ratings
25 12
So many people is going to start playing manacube survival if they remove safe pit and then put on item drops on death and then the other people wothout holys can go to iceheaven to pvp. Its more fun to pvp when you have the chance to lose your items, that means that its going to be bigger fight and much more fun experience in pit. #makemanagreatagain

Attachments

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
23 1
In my opinion pit needs to stay with keep inv,
because maybe few people with good items MIGHT come to play again, but what about all of the other people that get killed without knowing that they can lose their stuff? for sure hundreds of starter players quit because they lost their items which they worked really hard to get, because they died in pvp and didn't know that they will lose their items and didn't have the power to get new ones again.
In addition to that, it makes some of them spam chat with requests for their items back, and it causes uncomfort situation where it annoys other players, staff need to stop what they are doing to come to check what is going on, and they players themselves who ask for their items back get sadder.
So it makes ManaCube lose players, not gain players and it might be fun for you and some other few pepole, but you should think about the hundreds/thousands that it destroyed their experience playing in ManaCube.

also when pit has keep inv, players can come to chill with their friends without the fear of losing their stuff, meet new friends, train and check their items without the fear that some p2w guy with god armor will come in and reset them in seconds.
Its a fact that most players want pit with keep inv, Dacon made a poll about it few months ago and more than 80% of the people which answered wanted pit without pvp (I added a picture).

and about your comment to go to Icehaven, its not a very fitting place to fight, its much less friendly place, it has Mooses and yetis that sometimes interrupt in fights, its easy to fall from the map and there is the ice.
If you really want to be in a place without keep inv go to burninglands.

about your # (#makemanagreatagain): because these reasons and more, I think that disabling keep inv in pit again won't make mana great again, it will make it worse and can really slow down the proggres of the server.

(This isn't only my opinion, I helped to many starter players which lost their stuff in pit)

* feels to me like this title is very disrespective to ManaCube and the staff team

Attachments

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
In my opinion pit needs to stay with keep inv,
because maybe few people with good items MIGHT come to play again, but what about all of the other people that get killed without knowing that they can lose their stuff? for sure hundreds of starter players quit because they lost their items which they worked really hard to get, because they died in pvp and didn't know that they will lose their items and didn't have the power to get new ones again.
In addition to that, it makes some of them spam chat with requests for their items back, and it causes uncomfort situation where it annoys other players, staff need to stop what they are doing to come to check what is going on, and they players themselves who ask for their items back get sadder.
So it makes ManaCube lose players, not gain players and it might be fun for you and some other few pepole, but you should think about the hundreds/thousands that it destroyed their experience playing in ManaCube.

also when pit has keep inv, players can come to chill with their friends without the fear of losing their stuff, meet new friends, train and check their items without the fear that some p2w guy with god armor will come in and reset them in seconds.
Its a fact that most players want pit with keep inv, Dacon made a poll about it few months ago and more than 80% of the people which answered wanted pit without pvp (I added a picture).

and about your comment to go to Icehaven, its not a very fitting place to fight, its much less friendly place, it has Mooses and yetis that sometimes interrupt in fights, its easy to fall from the map and there is the ice.
If you really want to be in a place without keep inv go to burninglands.

about your # (#makemanagreatagain): because these reasons and more, I think that disabling keep inv in pit again won't make mana great again, it will make it worse and can really slow down the proggres of the server.

(This isn't only my opinion, I helped to many starter players which lost their stuff in pit)

* feels to me like this title is very disrespective to ManaCube and the staff team
If you miss all the signs and warnings that tell you that you will lose your items it’s a you problem, and that poll reached everyone on the network, which means 99% of the votes are from people who don’t even play survival

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
23 1
If you miss all the signs and warnings that tell you that you will lose your items it’s a you problem, and that poll reached everyone on the network, which means 99% of the votes are from people who don’t even play survival
There aren't many signs and warnings, there is only 1 and its easy to miss it, also it doesn't make sense to me that out of 1000 people only 10 people out of them play survival

dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
There aren't many signs and warnings, there is only 1 and its easy to miss it, also it doesn't make sense to me that out of 1000 people only 10 people out of them play survival
I think the percentage was just used to demonstrate the fact that more players that don’t even pvp nor play survival voted on that poll which is true

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
23 1
If it was only players in survival and everyone voted I estimate that still most of the players would want keep inv on
and only around 100-150 and even less wouldn't want, the majority of the players isn't players with good sets, but new/mid players.

dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
If it was only players in survival and everyone voted I estimate that still most of the players would want keep inv on
and only around 100-150 and even less wouldn't want, the majority of the players isn't players with good sets, but new/mid players.
I know most people wouldnt want keep inventory especially the ones that actively pvp and ur second point has nothing to do with keep inv on or not

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
23 1
but how many players, in numbers (not the exact amount, the amount that you think)

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
23 1
no, but how many people do you know/knew in numbers that play survival wouldn't want keep inv on (estimate)

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
I have to agree that keep inventory enabled helps keep a less hostile environment and improves the vibes

Dacon took that poll to see how the players felt about keep inventory (albeit the whole network) but a majority 4/5 voted to keep it on. He still took into consideration the other 1/5 and added the Abyss so those players could choose to fight without keep inventory. Many new and seasoned players alike don't want to fight at spawn with the risk of losing items.

And if Abyss is rarely used then maybe there's not as many people that want to PvP with it disabled as you think :p
uJMfiMTwTp.jpg

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 295
I have to agree that keep inventory enabled helps keep a less hostile environment and improves the vibes

Dacon took that poll to see how the players felt about keep inventory (albeit the whole network) but a majority 4/5 voted to keep it on. He still took into consideration the other 1/5 and added the Abyss so those players could choose to fight without keep inventory. Many new and seasoned players alike don't want to fight at spawn with the risk of losing items.

And if Abyss is rarely used then maybe there's not as many people that want to PvP with it disabled as you think :p
View attachment 71867
Dacon really thinks of it at all angles a man of his intellectual standard isnt the man we asked for but its the man we needed he thought about not only the majority but also the minority and figured out a solution for both he is truly a great man at improvising