ManaCube Parkour Ideas! (Really good ideas <3) - PART 1

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Here are all of the 10 ideas which I can think of at the moment, which I think would be really phenomenal if it was added/changed in Parkour! :) Hope you like. (This is PART 1 of the thread, please read PART 2 which will follow this on the forums!)
  1. It would be cool to see the current Mappers online at Parkour. Just like "Staff" "Youtubers" "Donators" and "Champions" are on /who (or /list). I just think having "Mappers online" would be a cool exception so people know which people are Mappers if they need help with map building. An example below. View attachment 8284
  2. I would love for the Ancient Chest to be released any time soon. ;) And inside of that Ancient Chest, contains some cool things, EG: A LOT OF GEMS (500 - common, to 3000 - RARE), and also there could be KEYS won which give you vote keys to to the vote chest (like 4 or 5), and my favourite idea to be in this chest is that you can get perm coloured chat with /color. So you can win specific colours from the Ancient Chest (just like you win Gold colour from the Halloween package). MVPS also get 3 keys per month (just like Skyblock and Islands!). And another example of which you can win is GADGETS (#3 talks about gadgets). So yeh, I would love to see these in the Ancient Chest soon. :) View attachment 8285
  3. GADGETS!! Lol, so much for the "down for maintenance, released tomorrow". I would love to see Gadgets released soon, as I believe that Staff have forgot about these in game cosmetics. I think that Gadgets would be really awesome to see in game!! And as I mentioned in #2, some RARE Gadgets should be won from Ancient Chests (maybe)!
View attachment 8286
View attachment 8287

4. This next idea is just a quick one. For example: If you have MVP and you then get given the [MAPPER] title, your MVP turns into a VIP+ and you can no longer see it before your name. So my idea will make it so that your MVP still shows whilst having MAPPER as well! The way to do this is to make the [MAPPER] title, a tag so it is in /tags. This will then allow your MVP title to still be there beside your name as well as your [MAPPER] /tag. This will look nicer in chat and it also won't be a pain for Staff to re-give people MVP back :p So I also went ahead and made a quick example below with Single Player (SP) commands. View attachment 8276

5. BRING BOLD NICKNAMES BACK!! :D (please) Lol, I have found that bold nicknames look SOO COOL in chat (I will show an example from SP below too!) And I would love for the permission for bold nicknames to be inside of the ancient chest as a LEGENDARY perk! So that if a player wins the perm from the ancient chest, they then get to use bold nicks in Parkour. :D COOL HUH? <3 View attachment 8278

*** Please read PART 2 of this thread on the thread which follows this on the forums! ***

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
eh these arent the greatest of ideas, bold nicks would be eh, and gadgets are imposs cause they can mess up people parkouring. one good idea is the mapper rank on tab. cheers