ManaCube Parkour Ideas! (Really good ideas <3) - PART 2

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
This is PART 2 of my great ideas thread! PLEASE read PART 1 of the thread first, before reading PART 2! It will be posted before this one!! Cheers <3

6. I would love to see a way of getting more Map Maker plots at Parkour. I have 3 ways of this happening. 1) Buy plots off the /store for an affordable price (with irl money). 2) Buy plots with in game gems from the /shop. 3) Winning plots from the Ancient Chest (1 plot (common), to 5 plots (rare), to 10 plots (legendary). (Weird stupid example below lol) :p
upload_2017-10-11_17-45-38.png

7. My next idea is a new rank which comes after Champion! Which can be obtained by getting 100,000 gems (100k). And I would call this rank LEGENDARY! This is better than Champion and only very few people will get this rank! From getting this rank at Parkour, you get access to ALL chat colours on /color (EPIC!! :D). My example idea of this is below.
upload_2017-10-11_17-26-57.png

or...
upload_2017-10-11_17-28-53.png

8. The next idea which I've had is having PRESTIGES in Parkour!! (If you don't know what this is, you are about to find out). So, for example if you have the new Legendary rank on the server. And you also have 125,000 (125k) gems, and then you do /prestiges. It should come up with a menu like the replica I made below. And each prestige is an extra 25k gems everytime. Prestige 1 = 125k gems, Prestige 2 = 150k gems, Prestige 3 = 175k gems, etc... This is useful for the server because once people obtain Legendary rank, they won't be bored doing nothing; they will be Parkouring getting gems to rank their prestige up! Overall, there will be 5 prestiges because it will cost A LOT otherwise. Each prestige is named in roman numerals from 1 to 5, (I, II, III, IV, V). The 2 examples below are what the prestige chest looks like (made at SP again :p).
Prestige 1:
upload_2017-10-11_19-15-11.png

Prestige 2:
upload_2017-10-11_17-30-34.png

An example of me having Prestige 1 in chat is shown below:
upload_2017-10-11_17-41-37.png

(If Staff add this to the server, and have no clue how to make it so that the prestige shows beside your rank/name, then I can help with that! I have a way of doing it which will 100% work) :).

9. My next idea is about the Beast Lounge. It is a rather quick one. An example image below shows that in the Beast Lounge at Parkour, there is a "Bouncers now hiring..." sign. Is this going to happen? I would like to see 3 STAFF members which have committed A LOT to Parkour on these signs. (For the purpose of this example I will use SaltyShron) - SaltyShron has committed a lot to Parkour in his Staff career over the past few years and to show this, I think it would be cool to showcase Shron at the Beast Lounge.
upload_2017-10-11_17-56-35.png

10. My final idea for the moment is cool which I bet a lot of you guys have been thinking about! It isn't really about Parkour but YOLO :p. This idea is about a new Donator rank. The other ranks are: VIP, VIP+, and MVP. And so my idea for a Donator rank is: MVP+ - This will cost $200 during a non-sale event. And the 2 exclusive things with this MVP+ rank is that you are given a permission to be able to change the colour of the "+" sign in MVP+. So you can have any colour there (Maybe with a /MVP+ command in chat!) And the other permission is allowing you to have PERM bold chat colour with the /bold command (this will enable/disable the bold chat permission!) Another example will be shown below using a red + :)
upload_2017-10-11_19-8-36.png

(BEAUTIFUL!! xD <3)

Ending note: Guys if you liked my 10 ideas from Part1 and Part2 then please comment about what you liked the most and please like the posts:) If you would like me to do another post in the future for "More ideas to be added to Parkour" then please say in the comments! I had fun making both posts (even though they took me about 4 hours in total xD) Anyways, I will hopefully read all of your comments on what you think about my ideas; (I personally think every idea is a really good idea, and it will make Parkour become better and attract more people :D) Thanks for reading!

Peace! x

JinxRaider23 // Theo

Attachments

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
disagree with many of these but a few are nice like the beast lounge, nice ideas i guess, i dont really see a point in another rank but owell, a prestiege system would be cool tho

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
disagree with many of these but a few are nice like the beast lounge, nice ideas i guess, i dont really see a point in another rank but owell, a prestiege system would be cool tho
Another rank makes people want to play on the server more and it makes the player want to try and save gems for the rankup. It will be fun ^-^

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Actually, the MVP+ rank did exist before but it got removed for some reason and yea I wouldn't really agree with all the ideas but I personally think the prestige idea is very nice and creative.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Actually, the MVP+ rank did exist before but it got removed for some reason and yea I wouldn't really agree with all the ideas but I personally think the prestige idea is very nice and creative.
Thankyou mate! :D

What ideas did you not like?
[DOUBLEPOST=1507832116,1507831578][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you like the next rank idea maybe? xD

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Thankyou mate! :D

What ideas did you not like?
It's not that I don't like them it's just that I question them,(this does include the points form your first part) like the gadget idea that would be very annoying for tons of people especially if they have a bad computer or they are parkouring and let's say someone uses a gadget and fills their screen with particle effects. And I don't think the MVP+ rank would be a good idea since you don't get that many extra perks it would be way better to just get the MVP rank instead.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
It's not that I don't like them it's just that I question them,(this does include the points form your first part) like the gadget idea that would be very annoying for tons of people especially if they have a bad computer or they are parkouring and let's say someone uses a gadget and fills their screen with particle effects. And I don't think the MVP+ rank would be a good idea since you don't get that many extra perks it would be way better to just get the MVP rank instead.
Ah that's true! Totally agree ^-^

PS: Do the pics work for you on thread 1? ;-;

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
Another rank makes people want to play on the server more and it makes the player want to try and save gems for the rankup. It will be fun ^-^
why would people want to get 100k gems, yes i understand that it is easy to achieve but who wants to farm a course a billion times it feels like for gems, now with demon being nerfed there's little to no good farming maps besides hards, and that could very well take ages to achieve so i don't really see a point.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
some ideas are really freaking great, legendary rank defo, but if you're gonna do prestiges i'd make the gem cost lower reason as stated above but i'll add my own opinion of why also: it would become boring and very time-consuming to farm insanes now with the changes and in order for it not to become so you would need an unbelievable number of insane courses added somewhere in the order of like 300-400 which just isn't possible
the MVP+ rank, no i don't think that is a good idea, a server (well known nevertheless total cancer) already has exactly the same ranking system if MVP+ would be added- my personal reason: because i don't want any reminders of this server xd

bold, italics etc... heck yea