Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Donut and Captainpig,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is not too original and has been used a few times (for example "Colours" on hard). Try picking an original theme next time.
- The build only consist out of normal block jumps which makes it looks very messy and unattractive. Try having a build that is organic (take a look around the Parkour world, mostly towards the end of difficulties) and build the jumps on top of them.
- The jumps are actually really easy and do not suit the insane difficulty. Insane maps aren't only long, but contain difficult jumps. Neos aren't that hard and considering all the other jumps are normal, head hitters or ladders I'd say it only fits hard. Try increasing the difficulty of your jumps, by adding different types and thus having more variety to keep it challenging and interesting.
- The length currently does suit the Insane difficulty, but keep in mind that the jumps and length have to be balanced out.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.