fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
So I made a new map I have been working on for the past week, and you might think, "Already? He just made one!" Well no, because that was last week, and I had that one thought out already, Here is my second one I had on my other plot!

http://imgur.com/t7Pd6XP,29QzNov,HcgkBWj,LDJgIYT,RzFJoqy,SlsCJFJ,L38AO9y,fgeIYg6

Map Name:
Frozen
Mostly made with snow and ice! Good Luck! (There is one Nether Fence :D )

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I should really start making some maps <3

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Start out with an easy course first, for example, make a small version of....lets see, and movies. I know that I haven't started out like that but that is where i got my "Frozen" map from. Good Luck! Also copying is not cool to make maps just for the rank, my maps are well thought out before I build them. It will take a while to think, but just make up your mind, I also don't do it for the rank, I want to show my dedication for Minevast, its really awesome and would stay here for a long time.

Willy

Ratings
18 1
Start out with an easy course first, for example, make a small version of....lets see, and movies. I know that I haven't started out like that but that is where i got my "Frozen" map from. Good Luck! Also copying is not cool to make maps just for the rank, my maps are well thought out before I build them. It will take a while to think, but just make up your mind, I also don't do it for the rank, I want to show my dedication for Minevast, its really awesome and would stay here for a long time.
I know me too thanks i think i might do avengers 2 of fnaf something like that

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Yo, Dyn, you checked both my maps, copied them, what happened to them? Theyre not gone, its just that you havent done anything yet, not to be demanding

Status
Not open for further replies.