Rejected Map Submission: Been To Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. MortiOneManArmy
2. (An error occurred, I was unable to post the screenshots. Will try again later, I apologize for the inconvenience)
3. /plot tp MortiOneManArmy
4. While I would say easy, it's a bit on the longer side. I'll say it's a medium course for now.
Thank you very much for your time :)
(Created in the parkour Map Making World)

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello MortiOneManArmy,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty okay, though we do already have some hell themed courses on the current parkour world.
- The build itself is not too appealing to look at, as it's mostly connected boxes. We'd prefer to see a nice build from the outside, take a look around the parkour world for some reference. When building a hell course, try to be as original as possible - since we do already have hell themed courses - and build for example a big demon hovering over a hell castle. Just an idea, to give you insight on original themes.
- I quite liked the fence and iron bar jumps, they gave some variety to the course. This is important when building one, since you don't want the player to get bored. I'd recommend using these type of jumps and many more in the future since they also suit the easy/medium difficulty.
- The length was really in between easy and medium. If you'd increase the difficulty of the jumps, it would probably start to lean more towards medium.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.