Rejected Map submission:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Name: Nether&End Mix
Builder: Sekkaru & nonstopmonkeyfis on the map maker world /plot visit Sekkaru
Difficulty: Hard/Expert (I'm thinking hard, one of testers was thinking Expert)
Tester: nonstopmonkeyfis & C4RL074
Jumps: 98 (that HAVE to be done, 103 if counted momentum blocks, water, going up an extra block, etc)
CheckPoints: 5
(I can't figure out how to add snapshots of my map, I'm extremely sorry!

Ratings
Hello!

This map is honestly soo cool! and yes it is quite hard xD, I think it has a lot of chances of being accepted! To upload a snapshot, write a comment and click upload a file!

Good luck!

Ratings
Hey!
Sound like a really nice map just from the description, do add a picture like said above, you can either post it in the comments (here) or you can press edit on your post and do the same thing: click the image and paste the url from a website, for example, imgur, to get the picture from imgur, you have to upload the picture and copy the direct link into where it asks you to put the link when you click on the image icon.

Best of luck!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Sekkaru and nonstopmonkeyfis,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty common, there have been both nether and end themed maps added. Not saying that this decreases the chance on getting a map accepted, but it does need the build to really stand out.
- The build is honestly not that attractive, it lacks detail and is pretty basic. I'd advise to add more detail such as depth and add more to the islands to make it more appealing to the eye.
- About the jumps themselves, I really enjoyed playing this map. It has great jumps that would fit the hard difficulty and it includes enough variety. If you ever plan on making another map, make sure to include these jumps and many more.
- This map is a hard map considering the length suits the difficulty. There are enough checkpoints to click, which makes the course not too long to do, but it still takes some time.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.