Accepted Mario Mystery Block - An Easy Parkour Map

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map is based off of the question mark blocks you find in the various Mario Games. The parkour is fairly straight forward and easy, where you go around the sides until you reach the top. The parkour consists of the normal style, as well as some ladders.

There are three checkpoints and around 23-30 jumps (If you want to include the easy jumps to the top that are like stairs.

There is also a hidden secret that may interest you.

Here are some screenshots, I bid you good day!

http://imgur.com/a/PIBhf

If you wish to play the map, just do /warp MarioMystery

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I do like the mario parkour! Its fun even though one jump seems like a expert/hard ladder jump but its still really easy. I think it should be added!

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
Pretty good, has a nice theme, I think the roofed jump would be the biggest challenge for new players. Found the secret too, which was cool

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Pretty good, has a nice theme, I think the roofed jump would be the biggest challenge for new players. Found the secret too, which was cool
The good thing is, with the roofed jump, I added a checkpoint straight afterwards, so new players wouldn't have to suffer so much.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I've put this map in reviewing myself so it stays on the main page, instead of getting lost in the pages of threads. <3