/Marry

Ratings
Alright, so I know that /marry is kind of known for being a part of the creative area, but I feel like it would be a lot of fun to have on all the servers. Even though this doesn't do much, it's fun to see people get married and broken up. I also think that there should be another line on the information slot where it tells you how long you have been married to that person. This could let you celebrate anniversaries, and make the servers chats a little more full of positive things. Although marrying someone in a block game isn't the most important thing you do in life, it's still really a lot of fun. Oh, and if you have like a bunch of people you want to marry, you could marry a different person on each server. :) I don't know how far this will get, but it sounds fun to me.

Last edited:

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
The anniversary sounds cute, if it were possible to make a msg every month that would be fun.

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
I agree, anniversaries would be fun, and it would be nice to see /marry in the other servers as well. Maybe even a place to have a honeymoon could be cool.:D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Oooh, I really like the idea! I'm already imagining every player being married to an unique player on every server, or are we loyal enough to have only one partner, across all servers? c;

Ratings
Oooh, I really like the idea! I'm already imagining every player being married to an unique player on every server, or are we loyal enough to have only one partner, across all servers? c;
Ohhh competition!! :>