May I talk about myself a little bit more?

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I know I already made an introduction post about myself with a few fun facts but that really isn't..professional. I want to talk about myself a little bit more in detail. Now where to begin..oh ya.

My username is Manyrain, everyone should know that but you don't know my first name. My first name is Ashlyn. I am fifteen years old and I am a Freshmen in High school. I have been playing on this server for about two weeks now but not a lot of people know me due to me being in a small party called "dorks" on the Survival aspect of the server, the only place I play on. I stayed in that small two person party, but my other member was inactive for most of the time, so it was mostly only me. I spent a week and a half alone. I didn't really have any friends, just a few allies. One of my allies let me meet his friends and soon after, I was invited to join the Diggers party.

It was weird due to the fact I played alone on the server for most of the time. When I joined then, I didn't really have any experience in the server so they were so nice enough to teach me more about the server and show me everything that Survival had to give to me. Anyway, I have met some great people! Monka, Suppy, Sunset, Tywone, Dan, Whiskerando and Melon! They are such great people and great friends. Every minute of free time I have, I spend it playing on Minevast. I haven't played Minecraft in a long time before Minevast. The last server I played that was like Minevast was in 2014. It was called MCNext it had a crap community. But Minevast's community is amazing! I love spending my time meeting new people and chatting with my allies.

I just wanted to talk about myself a little and telling a bit about my time on Minevast Survival. I know I really should be playing Prison or Parkour or even Skyblock but to be honest, Survival has always been mine favorite in Multiplayer servers. I just love the community and all the fun you can have just goofing off in the world with all your friends and your parties. Well, I hope this tells you more about me. I may still be a loner and have a certain amount of friends like I currently do but that's okay because I wouldn't ever give it up for anything. I love my friends, my girlfriend I have made because of Minevast and my party. Well, thank you for reading this rambly type of introduction, sorry if it sucks!

-Manyrain

Attachments

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
Hey Manyrain! It's so great how you've met a lot of cool people and feel connected to the community :) I also spend most of my spare time on Minevast as well :p

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Well said,

What a relief you joined Minevast. You are such a lovely player and it is so nice to have you on the server. I hope you stay around a long time <3

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
It's great meeting you too :p <3 You should branch to other parts of minevast, it gets pretty addicting...

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Well said,

What a relief you joined Minevast. You are such a lovely player and it is so nice to have you on the server. I hope you stay around a long time <3
Thank you so much, Sunset. I try really hard to be nice to everyone but it doesn't always stick but I really like this server so imma try my best! I won't ever leave unless I have a very good reason to but that'll be hard to get because I am addicted to Minevast <3 Thank you so much for becoming my friend~

- Manyrain