mcMMO & Horses Plugins

Add these plugins ?

• Total voters
Ratings
i Love the server but feel that more could be done to enhance the playing experience,
mcMMO stats is a great plugin that adds special effects to tools and also gives statistics for players to strive to reach higher ranks and allows for an RPG-like experience to exist in the world of Minecraft complete with skill leveling, special abilities, rare loot, brand new mechanics and a more in-depth PvP.

mcMMO horses also adds new abilities to horses. You can claim, name, summon, and level up abilities for your horse adds the following skills ;
Skills
  • Swiftness - Increases the speed of your horse (Activates when the horse jumps)
  • Agility - Increases the chance of dodging attacks (Activates when the horse is attacked)
  • Vitality - Increases the health of your horse (Instantly activates- Increases when your horse is attacked)
  • Wrath - Temporarily disables damage and increases speed (Activates when the horse is attacked with a projectile/ thorns).

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
Personally, I like that ManaCube's survival doesn't have mcMMO. Too often, I find servers that do the basic "Survival mix" of things. This would be mcMMO, maybe some custom terrain, a few kits here and there, and stuff like that. ManaCube's survival deviates from this, and adds quests to combat mcMMO (giving players something to grind, or work toward). Personally, I find mcMMO in survival overpowered unless implemented correctly; And if you fail to implement it perfectly, it's either overpowered and way too useful or underpowered and not useful enough.

Don't get me wrong, mcMMO adds a ton to the Survival experience. However, it's nice to see and play a Survival server that doesn't have this "perfect triangle". It's unique, and doesn't just try to do what every other Survival server does; It's different, and I'd like it to stay that way, if it makes sense?

Adding mcMMO would make quests a lot easier to grind out, especially the mining quest, as well as the fishing quests (mcMMO fishing is op), and more. While I agree that mcMMO will add more for players to do, I think Survival is doing a great job pushing itself off as a community-driven experience. It always will be, and I don't think that'll change.

---

For the mcMMO horses, that's a cool addition, and I'd be all for it. It brings a unique Survival change that doesn't make other aspects easier, or harder.

Ratings
True, MCmmo can be overpowered, but simply buying A vip+ rank is also oveepowered because it gives you the ability to fly

Ratings
15 2
This would be an amazing thing to add! I think there was McMMO but that didn't out so well but MAYBE they can add it again. <3

Sincerely, Exi <3