Meeting new people

Ratings
Hey guys... So I've decided that I want to start to talk to some new people and get to know people. I'm not the kind of person that is gonna try to not talk to people and I want to start interacting with people that have the same interest as me. So I'm 15, live in America, I'm a girl, and my name is Morgan. If anyone wants to talk and get to know each other pm me your skype! :). Have a nice day!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey guys... So I've decided that I want to start to talk to some new people and get to know people. I'm not the kind of person that is gonna try to not talk to people and I want to start interacting with people that have the same interest as me. So I'm 15, live in America, I'm a girl, and my name is Morgan. If anyone wants to talk and get to know each other pm me your skype! :). Have a nice day!
Hi There! I'm 15 and live in America as well. Im a boy ( Transgender haha ) and my name is Toby! You can call me Tenshi or Sam if you'd like. My skype is xxxladyeditorxxx and Id love to talk to you, You seem very nice. :),