Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I think that MineVast should think about getting a mobile app like in the iTunes store. I have alot of money on my apple account i dont use, (and im sure others do too ) and if minevast has a app on the iTunes store i would probably donating a lot. Other people might also donate also because they might have money on their apple account as well

~WaffleWizard

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
No n no I think Minevast should have a Minecraft PE server bc i am at school with 3 Studys a day and they let us use our phones/tablets and i would like to be able to get on during the day

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
I love these ideas! I think this would be amazing for the future like an app for the forums maybe so easier navigation. I do personally believe we should wait before doing that, because I am happy with what we have now and that doing that might not even be worth the time since you can go on your phone for the website fine. I really think though that this would be good for future times, but not now or anytime soon, we got a lot more to focus on. If you disagree with this it's fine, just my thoughts on it.

Hope you can relate.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
No n no I think Minevast should have a Minecraft PE server bc i am at school with 3 Studys a day and they let us use our phones/tablets and i would like to be able to get on during the day
It wouldn't be compatible with people with PCs and Macs. But yes, I also agree with Tenshi.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
It wouldn't be compatible with people with PCs and Macs. But yes, I also agree with Tenshi.
Well i dont mean like put everything i have saved on a PE server just create a server with the minevast server.. like with Skyblock, Creative, Skywars, ETC..

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Well i dont mean like put everything i have saved on a PE server just create a server with the minevast server.. like with Skyblock, Creative, Skywars, ETC..
It would be a little hard to put all the Skyblock, Creative, Skywars plugins in PE.