Minevast Radio.

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
I love how we have the new MineVast radio in the hub. But I think it would be really cool if it is in every server, maybe it might be a donator perk. I really enjoy the Minevast radio along with others.

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
I have mentioned this to dacon as i would also like this implemented. They sound awesome

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
There would have to be a function to disable yourself from hearing it. some people on KitPvP would rather be able to hear if somebody is running towards them... :rolleyes:

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
If it was to be added make it you have to enable it, not turn it off if you don't like it.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
He should add songs like Loyal (Chris Brown) or F***in Problem (ASAP Rocky) just to get people working or building on the server. And an even better suggestion besides dj plugin; Soundcloud! Dacon if you tell us the mod you're using maybe other people can submit songs to you to put up in the hub radio.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
He should add songs like Loyal (Chris Brown) or F***in Problem (ASAP Rocky) just to get people working or building on the server. And an even better suggestion besides dj plugin; Soundcloud! Dacon if you tell us the mod you're using maybe other people can submit songs to you to put up in the hub radio.
Er... There are kids on this server, we don't need songs with that name

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
We might one songs that have child-friendly names. I'm not talking like Dora, but I'd rather get a song called Amnesia - 5SOS than F*** You - Cee Lo Green