MineVast Website Updates

Ratings
Hey everyone,

Today I'm posting a little bit of information on what I have been working on for MineVast. As a whole, every web aspect of the network will be improved. We will be updating our store, forums, homepage and adding lots of cool features for our awesome community.

One thing that is currently in beta stages is MineVast Statistics. This is a where people can view their own, or others statistics on MineVast and look at leaderboards for each server. This displays things from playtime, to kills on factions or your kdr on kitpvp. Below is a screenshot of the user profile, you can search for any user to view their statistics and copy their profile link by easily clicking their username in the navigation bar.

I am looking for opinions on this page, this will also have multi-lingual support (only 4 languages are supported as of now, but we are working to improve the variety of languages available). There are still many things to be changed on the UI and the whole statistics system but I first want your opinions on the current profile page. More screenshots will come in the following weeks.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Looks great. But where are the other servers? Like, for example, Skyblock. :rolleyes:

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Can't wait!

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
looks good :)
you might want to work on UHC And Survival Games "soon" ;).