Purpleunikorns

PATRON+
purpleunikorns
purpleunikorns
ELITE
Ratings
43 2
Hello staff,

Since I am banned in game as well as discord I am coming here to hopefully clear some things up. The group of players being banned/muted are not trying to attack all staff. We are not trying to "change the staff team" we are simply bringing forward a very serious issue that needs to be addressed. I understand if there's misinformation being spread making staff uncomfortable but I would like to tell you if players are attacking staff they are not apart of our group and we don't agree with their actions.

As for our punishments, I want to understand but at the same time I don't. I understand punishing because you want to keep the server "safe" but at the same time I don't understand because the whole issue is about how players feel unsafe about multiple people currently on the staff team. Our way of reporting these issues wasn't the best way but its the only way we feel we would be heard.

I'll be happy to answer any questions

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I’m not banned, but I’ve heard about what happened, and it is awful. SO UNFAIR!

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Hello staff,

Since I am banned in game as well as discord I am coming here to hopefully clear some things up. The group of players being banned/muted are not trying to attack all staff. We are not trying to "change the staff team" we are simply bringing forward a very serious issue that needs to be addressed. I understand if there's misinformation being spread making staff uncomfortable but I would like to tell you if players are attacking staff they are not apart of our group and we don't agree with their actions.

As for our punishments, I want to understand but at the same time I don't. I understand punishing because you want to keep the server "safe" but at the same time I don't understand because the whole issue is about how players feel unsafe about multiple people currently on the staff team. Our way of reporting these issues wasn't the best way but its the only way we feel we would be heard.

I'll be happy to answer any questions
Wishing yall the best of luck. Make manacube a better place.

karoleee

ELITE
Karoleee
Karoleee
ELITE
Ratings
27 2
im just gonna respectfully push this up

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Hi there,

We are investigating all reports that have been made against both staff members, and players. Purple, you had been in contact with ChocBar about your reports and she was working with you to gather whatever information you could provide which is great.

Having players spamming in-game chats and the community discord isn't a way to get action carried out. ManaCube has never swept allegations like this under the rug and when sufficient evidence is provided the offenders are let go from the staff team and/or banned, depending on the severity.

We want these types of people out of the community just as much as you do but we do need to be provided with sufficient proof, which isn't always the case, unfortunately. People reporting that "this person is creepy" isn't enough evidence and we're always thankful when people can gather a lot of evidence, or hard-hitting evidence.

Another thing that hinders investigations is when things within provided screenshots are redacted or sentences are clipped here and there without any context in between. When providing evidence its always better to provide as much context and key information as possible, this includes full conversations as well as usernames.

As always, if you have things to report you can do so via a 'Report Staff' support ticket, which only Admins can see, or by contacting an Admin directly. Investigations take a bit of time so while the accused may not be banned immediately you will know that we're looking into it and the ultimate outcome of the investigation.

Best regards,

Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.