DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I totally agree, we should have more guards and because it's also me that i have um something

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
To be honest, I think seeing an area of ranks for "Trial Guard" would be neat. Sorta like Helper but for those who work hard to prevent drug users and help remove them. I think that this would give players who want to be a Guard an opportunity to prove themselves. :p

elisnakeman

Donator
Ratings
To be honest, I think seeing an area of ranks for "Trial Guard" would be neat. Sorta like Helper but for those who work hard to prevent drug users and help remove them. I think that this would give players who want to be a Guard an opportunity to prove themselves. :p
I agree Eyeless_Tenshi there should be a "Guard Trial" so people can test them self and see how they did for their Trial.

elisnakeman

Donator
Ratings
Id like to be a guard too, there are to many drug dealers and spammers. The guards never come on except purps and hydro...
Yes Makaybaby those are the only people, me and Tenshi make sure people don't have drugs nor hacking on the server. One time someone had drugs so I told them don't have them or they will get jailed, so they removed them. :)