More staff needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Daconway, is there any way I can have a Skype call with a mod or admin to see if I'm qualified for staff because I posted the best staff application I could. I want one more shot to become a mod on the Kit-PvP server.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Daconway, is there any way I can have a Skype call with a mod or admin to see if I'm qualified for staff because I posted the best staff application I could. I want one more shot to become a mod on the Kit-PvP server.
You can't ah, ask staff for tips I guess. It's based on your own, and can't ask any staff for help on applications. Just think your qualified enough.

Ratings
Well Im on kit daily and often there arent Mods on at my mid-afternoon time...Id help out once I have more experience as creative staff :)

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I think the only server that needs more staff is prison, as far as I'm concerned.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
I really want to be one of the staff in prison please I also know some drug dealers in the plot world
Hate to say this, but when theres an internal drug deal on a server, I am usually the first one to pick it up and I tell a staff member that a drug deal occured. Some staff (are not dumb), just do not know much about drugs. Meaning I know a lot of nicknames for them and I study law. If one does happen, report to staff right away and make a player report (with evidence to back up your report).

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hate to say this, but when theres an internal drug deal on a server, I am usually the first one to pick it up and I tell a staff member that a drug deal occured. Some staff (are not dumb), just do not know much about drugs. Meaning I know a lot of nicknames for them and I study law. If one does happen, report to staff right away and make a player report (with evidence to back up your report).
Yep! Sadly, there is usually no mod to report to, so I have the problem with making up about 15 ban reports a week!

Ratings
1 1
I know everyone has busy scheduales and such, and I understand. I think that the current staff does a great job but, there is a lack of staff on the server. I enjoy playing on this server a lot, and I do very often, but the server is corrupt at times with hackers if a staff member is not on. I am trying my hardest not to be rude, or make it seem like I am complaining, but this should be addressed. Thank you all for reading.
Storm I agree This is a very good server it would be a great honor to be admin it has a lot of hacker.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Storm I agree This is a very good server it would be a great honor to be admin it has a lot of hacker.
If you would like to try to go for staff, fill out an application under the staff application section!

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Honestly Parkour has the least amount of staff, its only me and Fastball and Fast might be changing to another section of da server :(

Status
Not open for further replies.