fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1

Part of Dacon's...

Would you like to submit a map for our Parkour Server? Find out how below:

Requirements:
  • The map must have places for us to put checkpoints
  • It must not be extremely wide ( It might interfere with other courses )
  • It must be defined as "Easy, medium, hard, expert, or insane" We will also have testers to double check the difficulty you selected it as
  • Preferably made in a void world
  • NO 1.8 BLOCKS
  • Preferably a themed parkour (Not just random blocks)

How to Submit?
You can build the courses on our creative server in a plot, or in Single Player/Your own server

If you built the course on our Creative server just tell us your username and we can schematic over very quicky! If you are wanting to make it on Single Player or on a separate server you must provide a Schematic download link or World download link.

Some great sites to upload your project to are:

MORE INFORMATION:
Please use imgur, we prefer this instead of just posting the pictures on the thread because it does take up a lot of space. Imgur only takes one link... EXAMPLE
Just like that. You do not need multiple links to post.
Another Thing...
We would encourage people to build really long maps, some for example have only been about 10-20 blocks long, which is easier than easy courses. We need to see much more detail in that.

EXAMPLE OF A GOOD MAP: (ACCEPT)

Made by SizzelNizzel

EXAMPLE OF A BAD MAP: (REJECT)

You guys see the difference? We do encourage it to be like SizzelNizzel's map, and not rushed like the other one :p

If you don't know how to make a submission look at the first information... HERE

Oh, and if your map hasn't been reviewed in about a week or so, please message me on forums, and I will get to it. Please do not keep messaging me to keep looking at your map, it will have a greater chance of it being denied, but to all, GOOD LUCK