My Introduction

Animenz

Ratings
Sup Peeps,
My name is Animenz. and this is my introduction to this server. Ive been on here for about 3 months now and has achieved many things, I built the biggest wither grinder on the server, I created a community based project called "Elytra Death Ball", which you should check out. I have helped build the majority of /warp grindz, Ive made many friends on this server and hope to become a community helper one day. My greatest contribution to this server is my building skills, I enjoy building big and beautiful projects that helps my party and the server, because of my inclination towards big builds, hilltop was a great party for me, because the party leader Gamer, has allowed me to unleash my potential to build many things including the deathball:), a gigantic auto wheat farm, a blaze farm, a wither grinder:p, and a small chorus fruit farm. I hope to become a MOD one day, so I can help around the server more, since I am on a lot of the times.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
A real survival player I see! Well Animenz,

Nice to meet you! I've seen you around on survival quite a few times and it's great to hear you've been enjoying playing on the server. I wish I had that much dedication and skill to build sick grinders... Good job on all the projects btw! Keep up the good work and that staff rank might come your way itself. Who knows, maybe one day...

Hope to see you in-game sometime soon and stick around for a looooong time okay? :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, welcome to the server, Animenz! Nice to see you finally made an introduction. It's really good to hear that you enjoy Mana so much! All the projects you have worked on, amazing job! Those projects help add on to the fun of the server, and I respect that. Keep up the great work.

Also, about that staff rank you're hoping for, I wish you luck. Not the easiest thing to achieve, but hey, if you're trying, you're trying. Good luck!

Anyways, continue to enjoy this server, and I hope you stay for a long time. Cya around! :D;)

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Hey Animenz and welcome to the forums. I wish you the best and hope you enjoy your time here.

Good to see that you have made yourself an introduction and obviously. we know each other from both being in Hilltop. You are a super friendly person and I am glad we have met.You have made a great addition to our party and good work on the projects you have produced as they are some of the best work I have seen to date.. (I wish I was good at building so I may hit you up sometime for a bit of help xD)

But once again welcome and hello; good luck with your goal of becoming a mod at some point as well.

See you in game sometime soon then :p

Animenz

Ratings
Thx catt, and best of luck to you as well, I will continue to contribute to this server and the party, in new and exciting ways.
PS I got to 25 mill recently

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome Animenz!
Personally I'm not a huge survival player, but I do enjoy it every now and then. But wow, 25 million thats alot of cash xD Best of luck to you and your future accomplishments. If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Its_Kat