My introduction

Ratings
3 1
Hi my names TheFallenCreeper or Fallen for short. I've played manacube for a bit now. I started on skyblock and had fun on there and then went to overnight camp. I then started survival and within the two weeks I've played I got 2 rank upgrades :D.

A bit about me: My favorite is soccer. I play goalkeeper. I'm good at goalkeeper and soccer at general and I'm looking forward to hopefully be on my high school team.

When I'm not playing Minecraft I'm usually out with my friends or family. I like to go to arcades and to random places with my friends or just yell at someone's house :p

My goals for me on manacube is to make friends and to be well-known on the forums and survival along with the other modes I will play in the future. I hope to have a great time on manacube and hello to everyone I guess!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo and welcome Fallen!

I've seen you playing on Survival a few times and I'm glad you've been enjoying it. You're lucky to have gotten two rank upgrades, gg on that c: Best of luck on both the server as with soccer, goalkeeper is a nice position and I'm know you'll do great! Also, yelling at someone's house sounds like a lot of fun xD

I'm sure you'll be able to make a ton of friends, we have a great community. Not sure if you already have but, join the Discord to chat with other players or keep in touch with your friends, it's pretty nice!

Anyways, have fun playing and I'll see you on Survival if you don't come over to Parkour first ;)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the forums, Fallen. It's always nice to see an introduction on the forums! :D

I have ofc seen you around on Survival, and you are a pretty good player. Getting both those upgrades is luck, since you had enough money and someone just so happened to have one at the times. :p

Pretty cool that you're a goalkeeper for soccer. One of my stepbrothers used to play soccer in high school, and even though he wasn't goalkeeper, he was pretty good. Hope you continue enjoying playing that sport, and good luck on getting in the high school team. ;)

Same here, in the case of hanging out with family and friends outside of MC, even tho the friend part is on Discord. :p If you join our Discord server, I'm sure you'll make new friends there, to help your goal. Also, yelling at someone's house... that sounds fun. Can I join? xD

Anywho, if you got any questions and/or concerns, feel free to msg me, or any other staff member, here on the forums, via conversations or profile posts, or in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy Mana, and I'll see you around! ;)