Not open for further replies.

carlgustav

sheepgoesmoo
sheepgoesmoo
  • Username(s) carlgustav
  • Map name Worlds
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it /plot home carlgustav
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps) i think hard/expert
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
what is the theme?

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello carlgustav,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal as we already have maps based on different Minecraft environments (FloatingBiomes, Seasons.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is quite plain, and please note for future reference that maps based around floating islands are typically no longer accepted as they have been highly overdone in the past (and used with this particular theme.)
The parkour is somewhat varied, but gets repetitive within each section, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are more suited for either the easy or medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.