Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Sooo, my review (My English is really bad, sorry for that :x):

Positive point :
-Your build looks really good, I see you put a lot of time to build this parkour, and a lot of part look really nice like the Rainbow cloud c:
-The theme is pretty decent, I don't know if this theme was used before but your build it's pretty clear.
-They are some good idea in some jumps (like the "invisible" diamond jump part)

Negative point :
-Your parkour is REALLY confusing, I hit invisible block a lot of time and that was really frustrating (Especially in the Rainbow cloud part). Please, put some sign on some invisible block and some arrow.
-The start is in a badly place, I think you need to put the start at the space where you spawn when you teleport in your plot.
-The parkour is not really varied, 60% of your jump is standard jump and 30% is ladder jump. Put more fence/ice/soul sand/invisible jump ...
-At first, I don't really understand the invisible part, so please, put something in the first invisible block to help people
-This part (Go see the screenshots) is the most confusing part :
If someone jump and fail this jump, the person is lost because they don't see the invisible block (And not the hitbox of the invisible block) and they thinks it's totally invisible wall.
-"90" jumps is too long for a Hard parkour, it's more an Expert parkour than a Hard.

I hope I help you c:

Last edited:

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
I think it looks really amazing. Very colorful. I like it. I really hope this gets accepted as it looks very beautiful :3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello there,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty common. Always make sure to take a look around the parkour world to check if your theme has already been used yet.
- The build looks pretty decent, but isn't too attractive either considering a lot of it looks copy pasted. I'd suggest having one main build with the parkour, as in, a building, statue or others. What I did like however, is that you incorporated the jumps into the build so that there aren't many floating jumps around.
- The jumps are fun to do, but it is really repetitive, especially at the end. There are only normal block jumps in adventure map style, which get really boring after some time. Keep it mind to use a variety of jumps like the part between the top of the mountain and the rainbow part, this little part was my favourite as well and it would be nice to see back in the future.
- The length was by far exceeding hard. The length would indicate expert, even though the jumps are too easy to reach that difficulty. Always make sure to have your jump difficulty and length balanced out to get the most out of your map.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.