New maps... Bugs?

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Hi everyone, specially staff now!

The new maps came out... But when I started play them, I found a few bugs, what need to be fixed!

Bug 1. In @Billybo10000 Mudkip-map, the last checkpoint doesn't work, what makes that map really hard for a medium map.

Bug 2. In this map (Rainbow Parkour easy by TheMichuGamer and Pud) you can just jump from the place in the photo to the end of the Rabbit Parkour.

Bug 3. In the @GodOnEarth Greek/Roman Architechture map there is Easy ending pressure plate (Green) but the map is in medium stage (Yellow).

Bug 4. In the Staff Heads map in hard from @Yuko head you can jump to (my own :p) Road to the End parkours end. (You can jump to the end from the purple glass pane in the photo)

Bug 5. In the same place (at my Road to the End parkour) there is another bug. On top of the start of the parkour there is some random blocks floating on top of the starting place.

Bug 6. At Barn Insane you can glitch on top of this block with the checkpoint and then skip the whole map by jumping on top of the fences. I don't want people to farm this anymore so I post this too!

Hopefully this helped staff to get the parkour server a bit better! If you find any bugs yourself (what I didn't say) just post them in this thread! I'm personally going to edit this thread or post in the comments if I find any more bugs! Cya! :cool:

Last edited: