Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
The point of this point was not to disagree or agree on something. It was to help Dacon get some inspiration to make bigger changes faster and more efficiently. So if you have something to disagree about, don't say it, we need positive ideas to revolutionize the way work gets done and how Minevast can update more efficiently, quicker, and on-time. Please post those ideas and not negative comments about what anyone else here has said. I understand that Dacon works hard, but compared to other servers, updates are a drag and aren't meeting player demands. As soon as a project is given, there should be a deadline, a team to work on it, specific assignments to help implement it, and a schedule when they should be working on it. I am not ordering this be done, only an idea! Thanks guys.
Please don't double post, if you wish to continue on from the first message then press the "Edit" button on your previous message.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I agree with this forum post. One of the things I play most on this server is parkour, but not as many maps have been added recently. I am really hoping they add some. though don't go attacking me about all that busy stuff because I understand that they are also busy with other projects but still. Even if they add 1 or 2 more when they could would be better than none

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Don't worry about syc, he thinks he's a staff member and tries to be one, that's why he has 2 warnings :p
Ha, totally agree and just to say (please dont be mean or im not trying to be mean) the staff can't just sit at their computer desk 24/7 they have to go outside, do work, maybe school, and maybe exercise so their bodies don't get out of shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.