Rejected *NEW* Mountain Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
7 2
Hello Helpers and owner. I know you rejected my map last time but I guarantee that you will LOVE this one! I have read the map info and this map is totally Possible! I hope you accept this!

Difficulty:Hard
Name: Mini Everest
Creators and helpers: ReaperYTOfficial and JinxRaider23

-ReaperYTOfficial

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Putting in more info like the # of jumps, and photos would be very helpful. Don't forget to also put in the place of where this is built.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Reaper and Jinx,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is used a few times before, so try to avoid picking the same theme again.
- The build doesn't look too appealing to look at, it is very messy and unrealistic due to the block placement. Try to use one block per sphere next time.
- The jumps are not too bad, there is some variety and they are mostly fun to do. However, make sure to not overuse barriers or place them at places where they can confuse the players or interfere with the course.
- The length is decent and considering the checkpoints the difficulty is fine.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.