Accepted New Parkour! CastleCrashersPK Do you play Castle Crashers? Expert/Insane

How Much Time Do You Think This Parkour Map Took?

• A Week

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Hours

• 3 Hours

• 1 Hour

• 30 Minutes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Only 15 Minutes!

• Noob You Spent NO TIME On This!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Haven't tested this yet as I am busy with Skyblock but it would look cooler if you had them in battle.
~Preston <3

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
1. Impossible jump; if you can do the head hitter you hit your head to next block on top of your head before the block where you are jumping!

2. The statues are from this youtube video, maybe give credits to them?

3. The parkour feels boring, every single one of the statues has same sort of jumps! Maybe do something different in all statues? Other things that changing the wool color!

I voted to "30 minutes" in the vote poll, because copying from the youtube video takes about 15 minutes and placing blocks for jumps another 15 minutes.

@Angel_Scarz please take a break from building parkour maps, get a list of parkours for paper, take the best ones and do a parkour from those! Do not do parkour from all of the parkours on your list! Do not do any bad parkours!

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
It did not take 30 minutes lol BTW I fixed all impossible jumps after your comment
[DOUBLEPOST=1445089021][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I did add some stuff to the Guys One is !! Another is Stressed One is getting stabbed :d & the last one is just silent

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
That's still plaigerism. You are not giving credit where credit is due. Imagine if I took a build of yours, changed a couple of jumps, and didn't credit you. How'd you feel?

Also, just take a break from making maps okay. They are constantly broken and just constantly meh.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
The theme of this map is a well thought out theme, A pretty popular internet-game. The 3-D statues are clashing and ruin the theme of the game, Which was a 8 or 16 bit, pixel art theme. I think a better change for this parkour map for you, Would be to remove the 3-D-ness of the map, and create something that looks like it has been created, out of the game.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
I think that if this map were to follow the 8 or 16 bit style, it would be much more efficient when it came to placing jumps. Since the knights are wearing armor, Why not try to make iron-bar parkour on all the grey's and blacks and blues? Vine parkour on the greens and yellows.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Billybo10000 and @ham562 give you some feedback.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
I am glad to say that this map has been accepted! I love the idea and theme of this map, I think it will fit great and I found it very enjoyable to play. It will be added to the parkour server in the next batch of uploaded maps! Congrats!