New Parkour?

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey guys, Tenshi here. So as most of you know, Im a massive Legend Of Zelda fan. Ive beaten every game, and would like to start making more Legend Of Zelda parkours for all of you. Below Ill put a list of the parkour's I plan to make, and you can all comment pictures/comments listing what ones YOU would like me to make!

- Twilight Princess, Castle Shrouded In Twilight
- Twilight Princess, Mirror
- Windwaker HD, Dragonroost Island
- Majoras Mask, Clocktown
- Ocarina Of Time, Temple Of Time and Stones

Ratings
Hmmm, I think the coolest looking one that would kinda fit in with parkour is for sure WindWakerHD, DragonRoost Island.

But seeing you make the Castle Shrouded In Twilight into a parkour castle would be awesome as well!

I'm pretty torn between the two, but I think they would both look amazing if put in-game. Can't wait to see which one you decide to make :eek:.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hmmm, I think the coolest looking one that would kinda fit in with parkour is for sure WindWakerHD, DragonRoost Island.

But seeing you make the Castle Shrouded In Twilight into a parkour castle would be awesome as well!

I'm pretty torn between the two, but I think they would both look amazing if put in-game. Can't wait to see which one you decide to make :eek:.
Have you seen my Forest Temple?