Rejected Nuclear bomb parkour map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
It looks really small from the screenshots, but when I went to the plot itself, it looked a bit bigger. I would definitely rate it Expert. The jumps are pretty hard and it's fun to do. You had a variety of unique jumps, and the course itself wasn't too confusing. The course was well made and I can see that it took some time and effort to create some of the unusual jumps. You stuck to the theme of a Nuclear Bomb. I hope this map is accepted :3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Wizolo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, so that's positive.
- The build itself I'm not a big fan of however. It is not the easiest theme to fit a build with and I don't think this is the best either. I'd recommend you ti build something that would maybe have more variety and detail in the build. Otherwise it will look pretty boring and thus will the course be less liked.
- The jumps are great. They fit the expert difficulty, are original and have some variety to them. You're close to overusing certain jumps, so watch out with that. I'd love to see the jumps back on another course soon though!
- The length suits the difficulty nicely and so does the checkpoint placement.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.