• Because they are fooling around.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Because they wants to piss off at people

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

Breezetix

Ratings
13 7
An annoying/trolling kid named jcarlosavalos is trolling and keeps coming back at "/warp book" PLEASE stop him, like tell him to stop, or ban him temporarily, or permanently, or ban him from my Electrican faction! Heres the video. I uploaded it to youtube, and here.

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
People troll because they like getting people angry and think it's funny to do.

Ratings
6 1
Trolling is a fact of life, some players do it for a confidence boost. But all I have to say is, don't let him get in the way of you having fun! That is the main reason you come and play here. But if it become repetitive, I would definitely report this player further.

Ratings
<offtopic>Although this is an unrelated post, I find your over-defensiveness and admittance to hacking on other servers as a huge red flag. I haven't seen it myself, but I would need proof either way that you didn't. </offtopic>

Honestly, I would just ignore him if he's a troll. The only reason trolls exist is to get a reaction. If you quit spamming "GO AWAY", maybe he'll go away. You can report it here, but you don't have to tell him about it. Telling him that you're reporting him is feeding him.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I hacked? where did I hack? I didnt hack! I posted a thread wirth screenshot that I didnt hack! I know I have a video of hacking Mineplex, but not minevast!
Watch this video and tell me your aren't hacking.