owotmg

VIP
4owo
4owo
VIP
Ratings
Map Makers: owolqan, ratatouilleinnit
Difficulty: Hard
Warp: /plot v owolqan 1 (btw have a bugged 3rd plot whereas im only supposed to have 2)
Jumps: ~30

I do feel that the difficulty of the jumps (however it may be a bit inconsistent) does make up for the quantity of jumps.

Attachments

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hihi !

So a couple of things I wanted to mention about your map-

Your parkour was a little confusing at times with no indication of where to go and no clear path. Be aware you can definitely add signs that indicated where to go !

You're also lacking in block variation, you can use slimes, ice, vines, and a whole bunch of other blocks to make your parkour more interesting and enjoyable. Also for blocks-wise, your difficulty didn't fit some of the jumps, for example the triple neo you have at the end would be seen on an insane map.

Lastly, your build while aesthetically pleasing, has already been done in a different way. You can do /log TerrariaDungeon to check that out as your theme is very very similar to that. Make sure you have original themes ^-^

Thanks for the submission, keep at it !
~Ana

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello owolqan and ratatouilleinnit,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around the same idea (TerrariaDungeon). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The map is accurate for what you are going for, I like the details inside. The outside is the main problem, it isn't that attractive to look at and its pretty plain.

The PARKOUR fits the difficulty of a medium map for the most part, but has two jumps with the difficulty of an insane map. The length is to short through, would fit better under a medium map as well. Your parkour has some variance, but most of it is in clumps making it repetitive. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. The parkour was also hard to navigate, next time try adding signs as a directional tool to help with this.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.