Out of the closet…

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for the warmth and acceptance I received from the Manacube community when I recently shared a significant aspect of my life.

Coming out of the closet was a personal milestone for me, and your supportive environment played a crucial role in making that experience positive. The acceptance and understanding I received from the Manacube community have been truly heartwarming. Your inclusive culture fosters an environment where individuals feel safe and supported to be their authentic selves.

I am grateful to be a part of a community that values diversity and embraces everyone for who they are. Your acceptance has not only made a positive impact on my personal journey but has also contributed to creating a more inclusive and supportive community overall.

Thank you once again for the kindness, compassion, and understanding that make Manacube a special place for individuals like me. I am proud to be a member of this community and look forward to continuing to contribute positively to our shared experiences.

I’d like to give a special thanks to a few who went above and beyond for me.
Dorathecreator
Afaf
Jeaen
My entire earth town has also been super supportive.

I’d like to give just a big huge thank you.

dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for the warmth and acceptance I received from the Manacube community when I recently shared a significant aspect of my life.

Coming out of the closet was a personal milestone for me, and your supportive environment played a crucial role in making that experience positive. The acceptance and understanding I received from the Manacube community have been truly heartwarming. Your inclusive culture fosters an environment where individuals feel safe and supported to be their authentic selves.

I am grateful to be a part of a community that values diversity and embraces everyone for who they are. Your acceptance has not only made a positive impact on my personal journey but has also contributed to creating a more inclusive and supportive community overall.

Thank you once again for the kindness, compassion, and understanding that make Manacube a special place for individuals like me. I am proud to be a member of this community and look forward to continuing to contribute positively to our shared experiences.

I’d like to give a special thanks to a few who went above and beyond for me.
Dorathecreator
Afaf
Jeaen
My entire earth town has also been super supportive.

I’d like to give just a big huge thank you.
Yo Bread, Just wanted to say how much I admire your honesty and bravery. Your honesty always shines through, and I want you to know that your words mean a lot to me. Even though that personal shout out wasn't necessary because it goes without saying im gonna help you in any time of need especially when its about something like that :D
Your friendship means everything to me, and your support speaks volumes in every interaction we have.
Just remember, your value isn't tied to your sexuality. You're amazing just as you are, and I'm so grateful to have met you in my life.

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
Yo Bread, Just wanted to say how much I admire your honesty and bravery. Your honesty always shines through, and I want you to know that your words mean a lot to me. Even though that personal shout out wasn't necessary because it goes without saying im gonna help you in any time of need especially when its about something like that :D
Your friendship means everything to me, and your support speaks volumes in every interaction we have.
Just remember, your value isn't tied to your sexuality. You're amazing just as you are, and I'm so grateful to have met you in my life.
Thanks a ton! You’ve always been supportive but recently you’ve been like a superhero. I’m glad you think of me in this light and I’ll try to prove myself to be an amazing person just like you expect of me.

YlKEZ

PATRON+
YlKEZ
YlKEZ
Patron+
Ratings
Takes a lot of strength and courage to open up. Being yourself is the best “You” you’re able to be. Mad respect to you and congratulations to finally being able to be yourself around everyone. Nothing but love from me and people I know.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
It takes a lot of courage to come out of the closet it must of took some serious bravery and u had it well done for having the bravery to do it

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
Welcome to the alphabet gang my friend. Its nice to see posts like this, you're a lot braver than I am.
Post automatically merged:

Such a real reply (I am totally not aroace)