Rejected π - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, today im submitting my 2nd parkour map. Is based on the number Pi and related to maths like the first one I made, calculus. Hope you enjoy it!

Owner of the plot / Builder: tntpablo

Map Name: NumberPi

Plot ID: 40 -23

Difficulty: Hard

Number of Jumps: ~70

Number of Checkpoints: ~3

EDIT: I can only upload 1 photo for some reason lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Noticed that there is another map called Pi, idk if this is a big problem apart from the name, but I will change the name of the PK to NumberPi

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I really like the look of this map, and I enjoyed doing the parkour, but however, like you stated above, a map with the same theme has already been created.
Nevertheless I will be giving this map a +0 , although the theme is unoriginal I do like the build of this map, but unfortunately, i doubt it will get accepted because of the theme.
Good luck though! :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi tntpablo,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
Like you realised before, yeah there is already a "Pi" map, but just one so it's fine :p, the build is average, it's pretty flat and plain, would be better to have more detail on it. The parkour is not that good, it's pretty hard at the end (Do not add pane tower in a hard, really.), it's a bit confusing sometimes and there is an exploit here : https://prntscr.com/jvx6b2
However, the parkour was pretty funny, using a good variety of jumps !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.