Packed Ice In Donor Shop

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Hey Guys, So as most of you know Packed Ice in /warp shop sells for $50/2 blocks and that is a huge amount of time if your trying to buy a full inv so I was wondering if xDacon could add like a stack for however much he decides to sell it for in the donator shop. It would just be really time efficient and helpful because it's really time consuming just buying 2 at a time

xXSnowStellaXx

Ratings
12 3
This is a great idea. I hate wasting my time buying packed ice, or waiting for others to do so, so that we can get started on our cacti farms, or whatever the purpose of packed ice is.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
The "other" donor shop (Wait wot? :O) has it, even though you can't use the sign. I don't see why the actual one shouldn't :)

If I took a guess, people will say that we are too lazy and should just buy from the regular shop even if it is slow.

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
I think this is a great Idea, but It will be SO OP for us (the donators) because we can sell Packed Ice for a high price...

Last edited:

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
I think this is a great Idea, but It will be SO OP for us (the donators) because we can sell Packed Ice for a high price...

Yea, but they could sell the packed ice for about the price anyone would in /warp shop so it wouldn't really be worth it for us to sell it, and most members don't use packed ice in their cacti farms

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
Yea, but they could sell the packed ice for about the price anyone would in /warp shop so it wouldn't really be worth it for us to sell it, and most members don't use packed ice in their cacti farms
Okay thats true, so I AGREE

Last edited: